poll on circumcision

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bonanza65, Mar 13, 2007.

?

circumcision poll

Poll closed May 12, 2007.
  1. Are you a Male Voter

86.6%
  2. Are you a circumcised

65.7%
  3. The Man decides

40.3%
  4. The Woman Decides

14.9%
  5. We circumcise because of religious values

4.5%
  6. toss of a coin

4.5%
  1. Bonanza65

Bonanza65 New Member

Albums:
    Lets assume you want your newborn boy to be circumcised just (now i know some guys are not circumcised and biased so this poll wont apply to uncircumcised men)

And your wife says no thats child abuse. there is no compromise between the two of you, what would you do?

2. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're not biased at all are you? You only want to hear from people who agree with you and this poll is nonsense!

3. TLCTugger

TLCTugger Member

Albums:
    I'd let the person whose penis it is decide. 80% of the world is intact, with no unusual health, hygiene, or social problems.

-Ron

4. tritonal

tritonal Member

Realize that circumcision is a disgusting example of ritual mutilation and let it go.

5. Onslow

Gold Member

and in another case--
    Fictional_Poster writes--Lets' assume you want your newborn boy to be snipperooed ...

And your hysterical husband screams "NO! That's abusive!" There is no compromise between the two of you, what would you do?

Bonanza65, since you have not indicated if the father is circumcised or not there is a lower level of knowing the reasons for his approach.
    And why is it biased if an uncircumcised man wants his baby to be circumcised but not for a circumcised man who wants this?

(also check the archives using the handy dandy SEARCH feature, this circumcision topic has been covered and discussed several times over all ready)

6. Onslow

Gold Member

Which is why I checked off all or none of the choices (I'll never reveal which it was)

7. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    I cannot see how a toss of a coin can be a determinative factor in the issue. This is a major operation in which part of the man's body is cut away from him.

Likewise, unless there is evidence it will affect the female partner's health, I cannot see how she can be the one to decide. Obviously, it is her right to say there will be no sex until he gets circumcised, but that is not the same as giving her the last word. The man still has a choice : get circumcised and then continue having sex with her, or leave intact and go elsewhere.

I am not circumcised, but as far as I am aware, the operation is not the same as going for a casual light trim at the barbers.

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that's bullshit
    sometimes it's medical necessary.
    And I decided at the age of 16 that I wanted to be circumcised just because of the looks of it.

9. heavyproducer

heavyproducer Member

Albums:
    Obviously if somthing is medically needed then its not abuse, a doctor cutting you open during surgery is not the same and walking up to someone and sticking a knife in them is it.....

Cutting a piece of a babys body away because you dont want it there, is no different than saying 'i dont like its nose, plastic surgery please,' religeous reasons or not it is still abuse. You made your own decision to change your penises appearance, and thats fine because it was YOUR choice.

If a woman asked me to do it because she didnt like it id have to say 'sorry but im quite happy with the way i look'.... your feet are quite big though shall we see what we can do about that

10. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    So, yeah, this is the second thread you have started and you're still getting the same answer.

Do you see a pattern forming?

11. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Snakebyte wrote:

that's bullshit
    sometimes it's medical necessary.
    And I decided at the age of 16 that I wanted to be circumcised just because of the looks of it (empasis mine).

That's right. You decided to get circumcised for reasons that were your own. Let infants decide when they are older and have their own preference.

Now about this obviously biased and dumb-assed poll: A number of choices were excluded in an apparent attempt to influence the outcome. For example what about NOT circumcizing infants due to religious reasons? The Catholic church has generally opposed circumcision. What about not circumcisizing because of human rights reasons?

12. catman

Gold Member

I refuse to vote- how assinine.

I am UNcut.

My 3 sons are uncut.

My father is uncut.

My brother is uncut.

My nephew is uncut.

There- does that screw up the results you seem to not want?

It has been proven over and over again that snipping is rediculous- yet another way for the medical community to get a few more $$.

(should I quote the story from where a "doctor" in Atlanta misset the machine and basically 'cored' a male baby- he then had to explain to the horrified (they later sued) parents that they would now have to do an emergency sex change and well, due to his neglicence their 'son' would now be a 'daughter'...

13. Onslow

Gold Member

I still find this choice to be the most absurd--
    Are you a circumcised

Since Bonanza65 says uncircumcised men are not to take part in this poll, then why have this listed and is the question to be answered as Yes or No? Quite strange.

14. Duchess_athena

Duchess_athena New Member

Albums:
    Ok i have read all the replys listen why dont you go look at medical documation like cuting a child is not medicaly needed it is a cosmetic surgery that is totally unnessary and if he needs it when he is older it can be his choice but as long has hetakes care of himself and has good hygenine there is no reson for him to ever be cut. My husband is cut and i looked up all the info myself and showed him where it was not needed for our son to be cut and he is almost 2 now and is very happy with no problems and is still intact. i think it is very cruel and wrong to cut a child let him make his on choice of it when he is older. would you ask this question if you have a girl?

15. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

I would want my son circumcised. HOWEVER - if my lady said no then I would leave him intact, and let him make up his own mind.
    However I would imagine that any wife of mine will share my views otherwise we would not be getting married and having kids - and in that case my son would defo be circumcised like I am.

Damian

Draft saved Draft deleted