Votes: 51 13.3%
  • Not a hair on my cock or balls

Votes: 66 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lambcom

Experimental Member
Media
As a new LPSG member, I've noticed that many of you cut or shave your pubic hair. Hence this poll and the underlying questions. If you cut or shave why do you do it? Do women notice and or care? Enquiring minds need to know!

Lambcom

PS My hair is, as yet, unshaved or trimmed.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I keep my balls and cock completely shaved smooth and trim the top hair very short. I occationally do a full shave. Most people like it well groomed. Wife loves the way i keep it but is not real thrilled about 100% shaved.

I started trimming and shaving my balls because my ball hair often got caught in my underwear. As time passed i trimmed and shaved more. Then pubic shaving became more and more populer. I like the smooth feeling of the skin and I like the way it looks.

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
personally, I have a controlled bush. it's neat and even but no where near buzzcut length. Shaved works for some people but I think it is way over done.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep the balls smooth if you wanna get teabagged. Tis all.

Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is nothing more painful than trying to roll a condom off your cock when the hairs get caught up in it. I tend to stay hard awhile after cumming so they don't just slip off. I buzz the shaft with trimmers all the way to the base, and sometimes trim back the bush when it gets long.

As I'm otherwise a naturally hairy guy, I find it looks too strange to be clean shaven, anywhere for that matter

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I do like the look of a neatly trimmed lawn, and therefore so goes me bush! :biggrin1:

To me it's a sign that the dude values his bod and really takes care of business.

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
got to agree with the last comment. When I've eaten pussy, there's always been too much hair around for my liking, and there's nothing sexy about gagging on loose pubic hairs stuck to the roof of your mouth. So by that standard, I don't want anyone else to gag on mine. Anyway, I really enjoy shaving my cock and balls with a wet razor and shaving cream. I find it very sexy. Maybe someone would like to do it for me......once a week.
Anyway. when you've got a big cock, don't you want to be able to admire it properly, not just the tip of it poking out of a forest !!!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a new LPSG member, I've noticed that many of you cut or shave your pubic hair. Hence this poll and the underlying questions. If you cut or shave why do you do it? Do women notice and or care? Enquiring minds need to know!

Lambcom

PS My hair is, as yet, unshaved or trimmed.

I can't tolerate hair on my balls, so I shave them at least twice a week. Also trim the pubic hairs and as I vacuum pump, generally shave a semi-circular area above the shaft so as to achieve a good seal.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you'll find there's two separate but intersecting trends in male pube shaving. Younger guys are more likely to shave or severly trim than older, and straight(er) guys are more likely to do that than gay(er).

I just lightly trim when it gets out of control.

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I keep my balls and cock shaved smooth and a small patch on top. I can't stand having hair down there and so far I've had no complaints.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shave it smooth. the women deserve a nice clean cock and balls, heck they been shaving for us a long time:smile:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim the hair on my balls very short with an electric trimmer but don't shave them, the inevitable nicks are too painful. I trim the rest short every few weeks so that there is no hair on my shaft and above it is only about 1/2" from my skin.

I am naturally quite hairless, with no hair on chest or back and only fine hair on arms and legs.

I am always commando and like the feel of hairless balls. I enjoy them sticking to my thighs, which doesn't happen with hair.