• Just an overall trim to keep it shorter and even

Votes: 205 53.4%
  • Just a "landing patch left over my cock

Votes: 51 13.3%
  • Not a hair on my cock or balls

Votes: 66 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I shave my balls and the base of my cock and also trim my pubic hair so its not too long. You can see how it looks in my gallery.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The pic of my cock in my gallery is pretty much how I keep it. I like to look like a man down there so trim above a bit to keep it even, shave the shaft, and shave the balls nice and smooth.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep the shaft shaved and trim the rest short. At first I started doing it to make condoms easier to put on and to cool things off. But I also liked that it showed the whole package off a bit and women seemed to like it.

renegade69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shaved cock and balls. In fact this was brought up on the "The Doctors" show and they all agreed that shaving keeps down bacteria and odor. I love the feeling anyway.

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the look and feel, and the wife loves it as well. She hates hair in her mouth...I also enjoy a clean man there for the same reason when I am sucking his cock..

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I shave my balls and cock because I love the feeling of smooth nuts. I also keep the pubes above trimmed neatly. Like a lot of other guys, I think it's a sign of a guy who cares about his body, plus having all the extra hair can get uncomfortable when wearing low-rise underwear.

D_Whipsnade Helmetip

Just Browsing
Media
I either leave it natural or trim (natural right now... No one to please). I shaved once and absolutely regretted it the moment it was all gone. Shaving is also aesthetically unpleasing to me. For me, hair is the mark of a man and can a huge turn on.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont have very much hair in that area, what is there is fair in colour and I have hardly any on my balls. So a light trim is all that is required just to keep things tidy.
cirus.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I wear a cock ring all the time (but NOT when I am flying!).
I dry shave once or twice a week my balls & shaft. I just leave the hair above the cock ring trimmed to a no.3 on the hair trimmer.
My g/f & other women friends love it done like that & I love the feeling of their tongues's glidding across the smooth skin-sensational!:smile:.
I also find it so much cleaner and less painfull, as a trapped long hair under a cock ring can eye wattering:eek:.

Protest-Love

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely enjoy shaving all the hair off my cock and sack, but leaving just above just really short. I like using just an electric razor so I can quickly go over it and have it at a very enjoyable length. My girlfriend enjoys it that way. Although once in a blue moon I'll shave it completely, very seldom. I don't really care for it though.

Gilarat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a mature American born & raised, and I haven't ever been out of the U.S., I have always been inclined to dress European, mainly I overcame fear of embarassment when I was a teenager. "I AM A HAIRY GUY." not a lot on my back or shoulders though. I BURN (with matches)a little crotch hair just about every time I sit on the can, and 3 or 4 times each year, I have a "ritual" with my propane (not pro-pain) extention torch (pilot size flame) and BURN a whole bunch of torso hair. Brush off the "carbon" & take a shower. IT's FUNNNN !!! No ingrown hairs, rash razor burns, ect. A little burn here and there, nothing major. One must be careful.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keep my balls and dickshaft shaved fully on regular basis. Saves bother when removing condoms, unneeded hair in mouth of boy who's sucking me, no snags in clothing or zipper, gives chance to examine and enjoy my genitelia often. I can go on further. Better sensation too, feels softer, silkier.:biggrin1:

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why bother? I shave my face and that is enough. Why give oneself such work? I still like to see hairy pubs, be it on a man or a woman ---- its a real turn on to me. I never had any trouble eating my woman's pussy, its a part of her.
I guess its a trend of the younger set, who make the rounds and show themselves.