POLL: Pissing - Over the waist or thru the hole

When pissing, I pull...

• My dick thru the hole of the underwear.

Votes: 224 20.4%
  • My waistband down and dick out.

Votes: 450 41.1%
  • My waistband down, and dick and balls out.

Votes: 422 38.5%

• Total voters

Thorpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the urinal the other day and noticed a dude next to mefishing for his dick thru the hole in his boxers. Thought this was strange as I always pull the waist down and let it all hang out. Made me think of this poll....

What do you usually do?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
• My dick thru the hole of the underwear.
• My waistband down and dick out.
• My waistband down, and dick and balls out.

Yes to all of the above according to what I'm wearing.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball, but voted My waistband down, and dick and balls out, because I completely unbutton my jeans, including the waistband, to urinate. The main reason for this is becuase I pack everything down the left leg. Getting it out, and particularly getting it back in, is much easier with everything unbuttoned. Plus, I find it easier to shake dry this way. On those occasions when I do wear undies (such as with dress slacks), I wear stretchy briefs without a fly, so I still pull everything over the top.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually pull my undies down, pull out my member and then pee away. If I'm really drunk, I may not make it to the point where I'm supposed to pull down my underwear...

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
It depends on what I am wearing If i am wearing pants with a fly I pull it out that. if I am wearing pants without a fly then i just pull my dick out over the wasteband. I freeball most of the time so when i wear athletic shorts i usually just pull one of the legs up a little bit and pull out my dick

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boxers + zipper on pants = through the hole. It's just easier than having to undo the belt, untuck the shirt, etc., etc., and I'm lazy at heart.

Any other combo gets over the waistband, for sure. I once pulled my dick through the vent in my briefs and it basically acted like a cock vice, cutting off any real possibility of actually peeing. So now I always just whip out the whole package.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i lift up the leg of the boxers and piss...i dont do the waistband or throught the piss hole thing

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I'm so sorry to hear that.

:smile:
Awwww....Don't be concerned Sorcerer.
If I was serious and had an incontinence problem I'm the kind of guy who Attends® to it with aplomb.

Seriously, I hoist my hose over the waistband. I haven't used those Y front holes on briefs since grade school. Who the hell devised those?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually freeball, so I quickly unzip and pull the hose out. Although my avatar and profile show me in skivies, please be aware that these are my fun clothes.

For underwear wearers, I do know that Jockey and Munsingwear have briefs and long legged briefs with horizontal flys. For those who are left handed and desire to wear skivies this is trouted as the solution to the problem of most briefs being manufactured for the right hand guy.

With the horizontal fly you can use either hand, or if required "two hands to handle a wopper.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup - the horizontal fly is great and works well.

With jockstraps I pull the pouch over to one side.