POLL: Pissing - Over the waist or thru the hole

When pissing, I pull...

• My dick thru the hole of the underwear.

Votes: 224 20.4%
  • My waistband down and dick out.

Votes: 450 41.1%
  • My waistband down, and dick and balls out.

Votes: 422 38.5%

• Total voters

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just pull up the underwear leg, pull the penis out(completely failsafe/quick for me). it burns pullin it thru the hole and then stuffin it back in and usually there is urine still in the urethra because of holding it in that semicircle way, then u have droplets all down ur pant leg when u let it hang back down.

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im with some of the other posters, at a urinal i unzip and if its briefs its dick only over the waistband, boxers is dick only through the fly. i dont get why you would take the balls out, it looks strange and is too much unnecessary exposure. :bootyshake: but if im in briefs at home i usually unbutton the pants and put the waistband under my balls, its faster i dont have to hold the band and i dont have to worry about the exposure. :fing02:

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
Thorpedo said:
I was at the urinal the other day and noticed a dude next to mefishing for his dick thru the hole in his boxers. Thought this was strange as I always pull the waist down and let it all hang out. Made me think of this poll....

What do you usually do?

Do guys ever drop trou down to there ankles at the pisser? Just a curious Bitch here?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
undo belt. undo pants button. unzip. pull the waistband (usually boxers) down until its low enough. aim. go. milk the last drops of urine out to make sure that none gets on my clothes (yellow stain! how embarrasing!).

I tried the whole fly thing; and after about a minute or two of trying to fit myself comfortably through the zipper (while watching out for those dangerous zipper parts), i gave up and went with the above method. It takes way too long for me to pull my dick through the zipper; i may piss my pants if it takes so long!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I always pull everything out-over the waist band. I tried the hole thing and it doesn't seem to work for me. I find having it all out makes it easier to shake and dry. Also, it gets more looks at the urinal!!:smile:

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jared84 said:
im with some of the other posters, at a urinal i unzip and if its briefs its dick only over the waistband, boxers is dick only through the fly. i dont get why you would take the balls out, it looks strange and is too much

Its to let the twins get some air. Remember you sweat down there.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oncamale28 said:
live in hawaii so usually wearing shorts with no undies, so i usually lift up the leg and pee that way...

I love that too, just pull everything loose out the leg.

The reason you get your balls out is just to grope them a little.

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
It all depends on what I am wearing. Sometimes it takes forever to button the fly on the button fly jeans. Esp. if I am at a bar, and break the seal, it is just easier to pull it out over top. Other times it is easier to just use the fly if my jeans are baggy enough. All depends.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely let the balls and all hang loose man!! No other way....when a man's gotta piss, he's gotta piss hanging free! (I always hated having to wear my shirt collar buttoned up with tie at school when I was a kid, so I guess it may be in part a rebellion against that)

cinderian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cock hangs down the right side of my boxer shorts so I pull the shorts up slightly to reveal my cock. Since I have a large prince albert (piercing), pissing with a good aim has been challenging. And a few times I have pissed with my pants on, which felt kinda warm running down my leg.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be rather difficult to urinate "over the waist?" I'd say damn near impossible.

If I didn't piss "through the hole," who knows how the hell I'd get that urine out. Cheers to the urethra.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thorpedo said:
I was at the urinal the other day and noticed a dude next to mefishing for his dick thru the hole in his boxers. Thought this was strange as I always pull the waist down and let it all hang out.
What did you think the hole was for?

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100% Freeballer here... but always cock & balls out. The boys need to breathe! :cool: In shorts or jeans -- the balls are out. If I'm wearing the loose-fitting cargo shorts, then just unzip and whip it ALL out. (the pants then fall down if undo the belt, etc. Too heavy -- rather hold onto my "best friends" -- if you know what I mean! :biggrin1:

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't use urinals (shy bladder), but when I use public bathrooms, I usually do dick and balls out, pants around my lower thigh. At home, I do the same, but the pants are by the ankles. :tongue: I'm not one to use the hole.

Considering I wear briefs mainly, it's hard to get the dick through the underwear and the pants, especially if I have to go to the bathroom.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thorpedo said:
I was at the urinal the other day and noticed a dude next to mefishing for his dick thru the hole in his boxers. Thought this was strange as I always pull the waist down and let it all hang out. Made me think of this poll....

What do you usually do?

I had to answer pull the waist band down and let it all hang out, there was no option for those who don't wear any underwear like myself