Poll: Question for straight guys about manscaping

Do you manscape your groin area?

• I prefer the natural look - the bushier the better!

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • I clip my pubes and shave my balls to give a groomed look

Votes: 174 77.0%
  • I prefer the totally shaved look.

Votes: 24 10.6%

• Total voters

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've noticed that a lot of straight guys either shave or clip their pubes and balls. I'm really interested to know how popular manscaping has become among straight males. Personally, I've been clipping for years as I like the feeling of freshness and I much prefer smooth balls as they feel very sensual.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave some hair around the base of my cock and do some scissor trimming on my pubes.

edit: I did not participate in your poll, none of the answers aare appropriate for me.

Last edited:

hotcllgeguy85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer myself to be totally shaved, I have for some time now, (since senior year in HS) just makes me feel good about myself, my cock, etc. But I dont really have any hair on my chest or that much on my legs so i think it just fits better to have my pubes shaved.

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
i keep my pubes trimmed - they grow higher up my stomach than i like (i keep my chest and stomach smooth) so i shave down to just a little above the base of my cock, and trim what's left. i don't trim them heaps short but i keep them tidy. i try to keep the balls smooth too, but i can't be bothered a lot of the time.

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never really had hairy balls but have keep them shaved since my teens. I use to have the complete shaved package but the itchy feeling when growing back became a pain. So now I just clipper the whole lot. The longest hairs on my body are on my legs.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I shave some hair around the base of my cock and do some scissor trimming on my pubes.

edit: I did not participate in your poll, none of the answers aare appropriate for me.

I could have written that myself, including the comment about the poll.

D

deleted136887

Why shave? Leave the jungle untouched. I trim very rarely. Sorts of itches when the hair is short.Personal preference, I'm sure

nakedm2m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its so unmasculine for a man to shave his body hair unless to slightly clip some even hairy parts of it. Hairy backs are another story though.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim. I only shave the shaft of my penis. I used to shave my entire package, but, even though I much prefer the way it feels that way, I eventually decided that it doesn't look right.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed that a lot of straight guys either shave or clip their pubes and balls. I'm really interested to know how popular manscaping has become among straight males. Personally, I've been clipping for years as I like the feeling of freshness and I much prefer smooth balls as they feel very sensual.

I trim the pubic hair around my unit quite short. I regularly shave shaft and balls smooth. The bushy look and feel doesn't appeal to me.

Shaving and trimming somehow makes it all appear larger, too. :biggrin1:

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I never trimmed or shaved my pubes but the other day i thought id try it,,,trimmed pubes down way close and shaved my shaft and balls. It looked odd at first but then I got used to it and think it looks totally hot. One advantage is when someone gets a side shot of your cock hanging it looks alot bigger. Have noticed more stares in the gym shower. Maybe because of lack of a big bush?

Last edited: