Readmit Cigarbabe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did not add to my vote any comment. I expressly did not want this to become a rant.
It was and should be strictly a poll IMHO

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This poll is rendered worthless by the fact that you've made the names of voters public.

Which, of course, will only put many people off from voting no. But encourage her supporters to fly onto this thread & vote.

Yep, very fair. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't waste my time voting in corrupt, worthless polls. If the mods give in to this poll then they will set a very dangerous precedent.

In truth, most here couldn't give a fuck either way. Don't let her LOUD supporters fool you otherwise.

Anyone intimidated by the thought of being pegged as a CB supporter hasn't earned the right to participate in the poll. I'm with HB on this: fuck off.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your first post in this thread said this, without provocation:

This poll is rendered worthless by the fact that you've made the names of voters public.

Which, of course, will only put many people off from voting no. But encourage her supporters to fly onto this thread & vote.

Yep, very fair. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't waste my time voting in corrupt, worthless polls. If the mods give in to this poll then they will set a very dangerous precedent.

In truth, most here couldn't give a fuck either way. Don't let her LOUD supporters fool you otherwise.

But when asked why you posted that, and why you object to this thread you posted this:

Er, because people like you keep addressing me. :rolleyes:

But I appreciate you not insulting me. Its refreshing from her camp.

You obviously came into it being provocative: don't yell foul when you're called out on your shit. You own it.

You're a defensive, nasty little piece or work. It's not our fault your "best friend" turned out to be faker than Pamela Anderson's tits.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That's a 'who cares' from me - mainly because I'm a bit tired of it all. I like CB - she can be as caustic as all hell when she doesn't like someone and she's upset a few friends of mine, but they acknowledge that they're big enough and grown up enough to take it and so is she. I don't think her ban was reasonable if it went down as described (and I have no evidence to the contrary) - she can appeal the decision, if she does so I'll support her - but do I actually care? No, not really - sorry if that pisses people off.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, there you have it Hick. I voted. Not because I want her to be allowed back. I am at heart selfish, and kind of happy having her all to myself on a blimp... However, it would appear that she wants back to be with her other friends and still wants to be around here. So... considering what a minor infraction it would appear to have been, I do kind of hope she gets her wish and ***edited for content- this is where I get nasty and personal*** mods *** edited some more*** Rob.E. ***edited yet again***
Good luck with the poll, but I assume that they will make an example out of her to prove that they are not going to answer to the general membership and will rule the site as they see fit.

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I talked with CB in chat a few times - we got on ok. I voted "Who cares" as the poll itself won't have any influence on re-admission.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When she's good, she is very, very good. :wink:
But... When she's bad, she is very very bad. :tongue:

I don't care for all the drama around CB and she can be unnecessarily rude sometimes. But I will say she has never been that way to me. I voted to readmit, because a) I don't agree with the rule in the ToS, and b) from what I've read about it, she didn't actually break the rule. Although, to be fair, I haven't heard Kotch's side of the story.

The rule is silly and is counterproductive to it's end. Whoever is insisting on it should just realize that and cut their losses.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I voted yes to re-admit...i have had several discussions with her....she has been cordial, caring,brutally honest...what more could anyone expect....should she wish to re-apply i believe there is a formal process, that must be observed, without rules there is kaos.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking one's mind is not even the issue, but mentioning other, particular websites... this has become a strange restriction in cyberspace lately where one dare not mention, for whatever reason, the competition's name...
I vote yes for personal reasons and on principle.

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a website. I don't care if she's here or not, honestly. Its a well known fact she and I do not get along, and I have no idea why she's banned. To be honest, I couldn't care less. This is a website, not a way of life. I don't get why everything is taken so seriously here. Seriously enough to POST A POLL TO TRY AND GET HER ALLOWED BACK? Wow.