Poll: tall or hung?

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Simple question: would you rather be tall or hung? The height of your choice or the cock of your choice. This is an either/or question, for this thread you can't have both.

Yeah, yeah, physically impossible but when I get bored I debate stupid shit like this.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will play along....I would choose to be hung. Being well-hung has definte advantages in my opinion...:biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

I think it's a great topic. It's for sure most women want like their men to be taller than they are. How that relates to cock size.....??? I think it's a show stopper. More so than cock size.

Now if you're gay not sure....?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'1 and just over 6". If it were possible, I would be very content being 6'0 and just over 7"

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I think most guys here would tell you they'd rather be bigger in the pants than overall, lol. You're on a forum about large penises

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found this forum awhile back because I had some reasons for being concerned about my endowment. But after reading about the number of issues faced by well-hung guys, and finally getting my head on straight, I think I'd prefer tall over hung. I'm 6'1" and shy of 7" and that's looking pretty good to me now.

Of course, if the choice was between 6'5" with 5" cock and 5'8" with 9" cock, I believe I'd choose the latter.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6'6" and have a 9" dick.

Truth be told, I could probably stand to be a little shorter in both regards. My big dick is a struggle for some women to handle, and my height seems to make me intimidating to a lot of people even when I don't want to be. If I had to pick one to keep, I'd keep my big dick. As long as I didn't have to be short. I think being average height with a big dick would be better than being tall with an average dick. On the other hand, I'd rather be tall with a small penis than short with a big one. Anything under about 5'9" I would consider too short.

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish is were 3 or 4 inches shorter. 6' 5" is too tall. Wouldn't change my cock length for anything

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd probably swap a few cock inches for height inches. I think for me, the high side of average + a few inches taller would be good.

As long as you're not small, I don't see that cock size puts you at a disadvantage with most women (who don't visit this site). However, a few inches in height definitely makes you more attractive in the general case.

Also, it has other benefits.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6'4" and have an 8.5" dick...I'm content with both. I finally filled out since I've gotten to college, and like being tall. I wouldn't mind being an even 9", simply because I'm selfish like that. That being said...I can't have a quickie, some women cannot take me, and some just flat out refuse when they first see it. So, I guess it's a trade-off.

To answer the question, I'll take what I am right now, thx.

Dangermouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Height .. my last two girlfriends have both told me that they wouldnt go out with a bloke less than 6', height is one of the things that attracted them in the 1st place.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if I had to be average in one way or the other, I'd choose penis size, and remain 6'2