Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Two members of LPSG wants to know who has the best cock. I'm not one of them, I'm just a middleman helping them out with this bet. These guys are both strict tops, masters and rivals. The winner will be the ultimate alpha and the sore loser will be degraded and humiliated.

The stakes as you can see, are very high.

1. The loser loses his status as a master and becomes the bitch of both his opponent and his now former bitch.
2. He has to delete all of his dick pics and has to post only ass pics. In addition to that he has to act here on LPSG only like a bottom submissive slut everywhere.
3. The loser has to take and upload both to his own gallery and under the thread 2 pics:
- him lying on his back, legs in the air and spread wide, two fingers at each side of his hole (inside it) so 4 fingers overall and stretching his hole as much as possible showing everyone how loose it really is.
- him fucking himself with a dildo, doggy style
The winner can choose captions to both pics. Also, if the difference between them is more than 10 then the loser has to upload both of those pics with face visible.
4. The winner, his former bitch and everyone else gets the permission to laugh at him everywhere, on his profile page, in the comments under his pics, in the thread and he can't talk shit back. He has to be submissive and agree with them.

You're welcome to comment below, anything you want about these contestants and why you voted as you did.

Contest top.jpg
Contest side under.jpg

Good luck to both, and happy voting to all.

l3mon_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HAHAHAHAHAH, you lost, bitch @Yann ! Your days as a master and a top here are over. Now bend over like the bitch you are and spread your pussy for everyone too see. Let's see how loose that "top only" hole or yours really is.

Reactions: B_er

Yann

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck all of you, idiots. Did you beg people to vote for you? That's the only way you could win.

Pathetic, @LangDK ? I'm still much bigger than you so sit down.

Reactions: B_er

l3mon_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You lost the bet, you dumb slut and now you can't talk shit back, remember? You have to act like a submissive bottom slut, LOL. Delete your dick pics immediately and show everyone that hole of yours. I bet @tommayto would love to see it.

Reactions: Neijo and B_er

l3mon_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HAHAHAHA, that hole is a fucking cave! You called yourself a top? I've never seen such a wrecked hole ever, lol.
If you were smarter you would have known to keep your mouth shut instead of trash talking me, but you're a dumb fucking bitch and that's what you get.
How did it feel to fuck yourself with that dildo, mr. top? Hahaha

tommayto

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahaha all that time spent laughing and humiliating me. Look who's posting a pic of his loose hole for everyone to see now! Bet that's why you acted this cocky all along, huh @Yann? You wanted to find someone to beat and humiliate you so you could show all of us that cock craving hole. You were just a bottom slut acting tough all along, it's good to see you finally accept it.

I'll be waiting for some apologies on my profile ;)

You lost the bet, you dumb slut and now you can't talk shit back, remember? You have to act like a submissive bottom slut, LOL. Delete your dick pics immediately and show everyone that hole of yours. I bet @tommayto would love to see it.

Oh I'm enjoying this A LOT. Thanks for putting this little bitch in his place. Though if we did our compare by votes too I bet I would have easily won. My cock is much prettier than that slut's loser dick.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6Ct1r98.gif

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Real alphas know that this can't be determined by examining photos, and especially not by appealing to a third-party mediator conducting an online survey.
Being an alpha is about how a man carries himself in all situations, both in and out of the bedroom, and has much less to do with specific anatomical characteristics than it does about his innate alpha male qualities.
Therefore, neither person is an alpha, only a pretender who aspires to be an alpha.

l3mon_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's not true. The one on the right has a much bigger and longer piss slit and it's curved to the right. It also has a different head shape but it's hard to tell because the dick on the left has the foreskin on.