Poll: Uncut or cut ... what looks better?

Uncut or cut ??

• UNCUT

Votes: 63 57.8%
  • CUT

Votes: 46 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I AM LIKE THAT !!

cuz you guys are attacking me just because I didn't know that there was a topic like that before ... that's bad!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lots of hostility towards newcomers?he said he didn't know. He's new...he may not even know how to check stuff that has been posted before.

This is an excuse we have heard too many times before, to be believable.

Any sort of web forum will have some sort of search function, to avoid this sort of reaction from other members, and just shows either laziness, or trolling by the user in question.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I AM LIKE THAT !!

cuz you guys are attacking me just because I didn't know that there was a topic like that before ... that's bad!

Seriously, calm down. Nobody's attacking you and cybercurious actually defended you. Just use the search function in future, alright?

ohboyyy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bitchs always be arguing on this thing, if you dont like the thread then just ignore it. Jesus, its not that hard to press the back key.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Bitchs always be arguing on this thing, if you dont like the thread then just ignore it. Jesus, its not that hard to press the back key.
I guess your back key is busted then?

lots of hostility towards newcomers?he said he didnt know.he's new...he may not even know how to check stuff tht has been posted before.
Well, hopefully he knows now, and maybe it will serve as a cautionary recommendation for others.

Seriously, there have been three pointless redundant circumcision threads started in the past 24 hours,
and as we all know, they all inevitably result in shit slinging.

MOD, please close this shit here! only bad and rude reactions ...
nobody needs it ...
Seriously, calm down, and realize you opened this can of worms (forgive the unintended pun).

Sheena Easton? Really?? Well, I appreciate the sentiment.... :rolleyes:

and I was really hoping for something more than intercrual.... :wink:

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Well, hopefully he knows now, and maybe it will serve as a cautionary recommendation for others.

Seriously, there have been three pointless redundant circumcision threads started in the past 24 hours,
and as we all know, they all inevitably result in shit slinging.

Seriously, calm down, and realize you opened this can of worms (forgive the unintended pun).

Sheena Easton? Really?? Well, I appreciate the sentiment.... :rolleyes:

and I was really hoping for something more than intercrual.... :wink:

Oh well, guess I will just have to pass the fags around again and get back in favor.:redface:

B_LIPSLICKER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
uncut is good. with uncut you can make it like cut by pulling the foreskin back. but cut you can't .uncut guides for penetration and enters easily

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If a guy is new to the site, he won't necessarily be aware of the utility of the search function, so if you don't like yet another thread about circumcision, just ignore it.