Poll: what is your favourite sex position with a girl?

What is your favourite sex position with a girl?

• Missionary

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Reverse cowgirl

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Doggy

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Prone bone

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Amazonian

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Legs up on shoulders

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Spooning

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Standing doggy...her facing a full length mirror.
I did that once, but in a hotel bathroom with the giant mirror on the wall. We stood sideways and she said it's the first time she could actually see a guy's penis while fucking her from behind. The look of lust on her face ensured I was maxxed out in hardness, ensuring she got a full show of me sliding in and out of her.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did that once, but in a hotel bathroom with the giant mirror on the wall. We stood sideways and she said it's the first time she could actually see a guy's penis while fucking her from behind. The look of lust on her face ensured I was maxxed out in hardness, ensuring she got a full show of me sliding in and out of her.
Giant mirror on the wall sounds even more epic than a full length mirror. I need to try that.

I usually just love looking over her shoulder to see her entire body and the look on her face when I thrust.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buried to the hilt---- or as far as it will fit. Much foreplay, multiple orgasms before achieving this point.
Her now to the point where I can make her come by twitching, swelling, circling my cock.

Might be missionary, doggie, her lying on bed w/me standing. But I want her wide open, I want her pelvis at an angle that facilitates max penetration. I want her totally vulnerable--- and knowing it.

With some, I may have a silicone washer or two on, initial sessions. When trust is achieved, when they realize the control I have and the submission that's within them --- they'll be the one to dispense with it ---- may ask to have it back if too much cock and want bottom contact, freedom to buck w/o hurting themselves

Reactions: lapdog2001

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cowgirl - for the view of her sexy body, curly hair and big round tits, and for m hands' reachability - you can squeeze everything from her neck to her boobs to her ass in that position easily :)
Yeah that's what I voted for too, the fact that 1) you can see her face 2) you can reach everything 3) you can pull her into you 4) you can feel every quiver every shake 5) you can take control or she can take control.
Yeah Cowgirl rocks.