Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow we homos dominate this place

I'm kinda surprised that anyone is surprised by that.

It's a penis centric site. So it just makes sense to me that most of the people who join a site like this one would be gay men, even though it's not a site specifically for that group.

Kinda how in the other poll asking why we're here, most of the poll answers were "I'm here for the Dick and nothing but the DICK!"

I'm fully cool with all of it, until certain members start bullying others for having other motives to be here.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's a penis centric site. So it just makes sense to me that most of the people who join a site like this one would be gay men, even though it's not a site specifically for that group.

Kinda how in the other poll asking why we're here, most of the poll answers were "I'm here for the Dick and nothing but the DICK!"

I'm fully cool with all of it, until certain members start bullying others for having other motives to be here.
:emoji_point_up::emoji_point_up::emoji_point_up:
This and the nature of like 90% of the threads started here it really shouldn't be a suprise to anyone

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Only can second this. Tired of dumb questions like "if you're not here for dick, why are you here at all?"

Since I am only interested in women both emotionally/romantically and sexually (cis in that case since a dick is a dick and a vagina is a vagina) I guess there can only be one correct answer in my case.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciate the descriptions of each category. I have decided I am exclusively $(KGrHqJ,!iIFClS4oV-IBQvq1L!Yfw~~60_12.JPG
gay, certainly attracted sexually to the same male gender regardless of age. I was always sort of unclear about pansexuality. Your thread helps, and I think this is a AWESOME SITE!!!

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Heterosexual , has worked out OK so far. I think I will stick with it for another few decades .
However if a miracle happens over night and penises start to come in ice cream and liquorice flavors , I may have to change my vote ;)
Mine's got a nut ice cream flavor. Give it a try, Ronin! :grinning:
Let's see... I've been with women, men, female to male pre-op, male to female pre-op, male to female post-op. Am I missing anyone?
Female to male post-op dismissing from your list. :cool:

It's "common knowledge" that women love big dicks, so it's kinda expected that they flock to a site like this, and in return attract straight men in droves. ;)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

It's "common knowledge" that women love big dicks, so it's kinda expected that they flock to a site like this, and in return attract straight men in droves. ;)
Well, I know a female to male post op. We had sex before the surgery, but not after since he moved to Texas.

Reactions: Nexolaris

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am NOT attracted to men....a pretty woman just does it for me....BUT... I have to admit that the differences in ALL bodies fascinate me to no end. Why my friend has an 11 inch dick and I don't, is a constant source of wonderment.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've changed my vote twice on this. I usually think of myself as a bisexual who leans more towards hetero than homosexuality. I enjoy sex almost equally with men and women but only have romantic feelings for women. But I read the sexuality descriptions and thought "I could definitely find myself attracted both romantically and sexually to a feminine looking MtF transexual. I mean, a cute woman who also has a cock? How could it get any better! So I changed my vote to pansexual. But then I read the description again and I'm not really open to all sexualities, so I changed it back to bisexual.

N33T0W

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know we’re all learning, but, man, some comments here are really far behind in the progress we gotta make.

Y’all gotta remember that sexual orientation is about the gender you’re attracted to, not the sexual apparatus that other people have.

I’m a man and I’m attracted to men. If they have a dick, great. If they have a vagina, also great. I’ll keep being homo anyway.

I don’t know about intersex people because I’ve never been exposed to them, not sexually, never met one, but I don’t discriminate.

The same applies or should apply to other orientations. If a straight men is attracted to women, it shouldn’t matter which apparatus she/they has/have.

And I’m just saying that because I’ve read a lot of guys voting “bisexual” or “pansexual” because they like women “but also like trans women” and it gets me like: “well you’re still liking women why’d you vote that?”

I don’t know if I’m explaining myself, but I am cis and I try to be an ally to all the letters in LGBTQIA+. Seeing those comments just make me scream “STOP, you need to reconsider your ideas”.

But anyway, not trying to offend anyone.

Reactions: englad and Hatt_101

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Tomas26

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever asked or for a survey or poll about my sexual orientation I always say bisexual, not entirely accurate though. I am homoflexible, pretty much for the most part attracted to men and cock, however also can be attracted to and have sex with females depending upon circumstances

oddpurple

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I answered queer for lack of a better choice because my sexuality for me is linked to my gender identity. I consider myself gender fluid so sometimes I think of and present myself as male, and other times I think of and present myself as female. When I’m in that male state of mind I’m only attracted to men, but when I feel more in tune with my female presentation I have a small small attraction to women but at most the fantasy of attraction and intercourse would only ever be oral and never penetration

I really don’t talk about my identity with anyone in my circle just cause I feel like so many people would see how I identify myself and my preferences and be weirded out. Even people on this site have attacked me for that 1% I’ve put on my attraction and say I’m just confused.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I have a nut allergy LOL

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish there was a check box for "I am who I am." I've long found men and women visually attractive. When it comes to actual physical contact I suspect I would have been more into men all along. I played around with guys when much younger in more of a playing doctor type fashion. Then it was physical contact with women all the way until recently. Based on more recent experience I can honestly say I like the feel of a man's body more than a woman's body. Still, who I believe is my soul mate is a woman, a woman I've long known but never dated. She's married to her highschool sweetheart. We have great chemistry and we both admit we would have made a great pair had the timing worked out differently. Beyond her inner beauty she's very pretty yet at this point in my life I find the male form much more attractive and arousing. I recently made out with a guy for the first time and liked it. But to have a guy as my life partner? Still seems unlikely. I guess I'm bi until proven otherwise.

Reactions: DenverFunHunk

Surprised that Sapiosexual isn’t an option.

Sure big boobs and big dicks are all well and good but a big thick throbbing veiny brain... uff, think my boxers just got torn up.

Reactions: Nerdtableforone