• Asexual

Votes: 56 1.7%

• Total voters

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think pansexuality takes into account potential sexual attractions to both cis gender males and cis females, and also to trans males, and to trans females, and to intersex individuals, plus asexual and aromantic versions of all those - truly an attraction to all genders and orientations of humanity, from the Greek ‘pan-‘ (meaning "all, every, whole, all-inclusive”). Whereas bisexuality refers to a comparatively limited sexual attraction to cis males and cis females, only.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
….all genders and orientations of humanity, from the Greek ‘pan-‘ (meaning "all, every, whole, all-inclusive”). Whereas bisexuality refers to a comparatively limited sexual attraction to cis males and cis females, only.

Yeah, there’s that absurd “alphabet soup” again.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's ludicrous that some people feel the need to "identify" in such obtuse ways. People are gay, bisexual, or straight. The use of the term queer is especially bothersome. Our brothers fought long, hard, dangerous battles to stop people using that derogatory term. I understand the sentiment of "claiming" derogatory terms but why would anyone do that?

I'm bisexual.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There’s no need to be rude and antagonistic here. Yes, we are discussing our own personal opinions on facts; in this case, the facts being society’s textbook definitions for aspects of our interpersonal relations. And obviously, you might not agree with these definitions. But your own opinions, no matter how strong and passionate, are just that - your own.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There’s no need to be rude and antagonistic here. Yes, we are discussing our own personal opinions on facts; in this case, the facts being society’s textbook definitions for aspects of our interpersonal relations. And obviously, you might not agree with these definitions. But your own opinions, no matter how strong and passionate, are just that - your own.
They are not my opinions. They are BIOLOGICAL FACTS. There are two sexes, male and female, in human beings and animals. You may call yourself something else, but your chromosomes, the basis of life, is XY or XX. You need to learn how to deal with reality and what is factual not what you wish it to be.

Reactions: beginner63 and LQC

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are not my opinions. They are BIOLOGICAL FACTS. There are two sexes, male and female, in human beings and animals. You may call yourself something else, but your chromosomes, the basis of life, is XY or XX. You need to learn how to deal with reality and what is factual not what you wish it to be.
It sounds like you are confusing what’s most common with a totality. That’s like saying “most people in the world have brown hair or blond hair, so those are the only two hair colors,” ignoring people with red hair, or people with grey hair, or white hair.

On a related note, intersex individuals are as common in our world as redheads are. They’d also disagree with your statement.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wait, “societies textbook definitions for aspects of our interpersonal relations?” Really? Or is it just the Left looking to redefine EVERYTHING. Since when did that become “societies textbook definitions”? One ideological group who happens to infest academia and the Psychology/Psychiatry/Mental Health fields, pushes an agenda and suddenly, everything is redefined and it becomes “what society thinks”. Since when? All the weird and absurd initials in the Alphabet Soup are “facts”?

Reactions: Mount Phalic

KillYourEgo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For simplicity, I always choose bisexual on these polls. I do not identify as bisexual, however. I identify as heteroflexible. I always feel like if the word bisexual doesn't actually imply an even split of attraction, it is certainly inferred by many. I am almost exclusively attracted to men for sex, living companions/housemates, and romantic entanglements.

I'm not attracted to most women, even if I can see they are attractive. I also have no desire to ever pursue a romantic relationship with a woman, or anyone else who isn't biologically male, and happy about it. I'm just not wired that way. I only like living with men, too.

I can suck it up, and make living with women work for a while, but eventually I become extremely territorial about my living space, and I want the other woman or women to leave. And if they mess with my kitchen or crafting space, I will (internally) freak all the way out.

I love having friends. I will befriend anyone without regard for their sexual or gender identity. But I can't see fucking most other people, and when I am interested, he is almost always a guy. I have had crushes on women, but not in the same way I crush on dudes. Crushing on a dude, I want to become his life partner. Crushing on a woman, I just want her to become my sister. I want to show her how very special she is to me, and get her to let me love her, but I want to love her like a sister.

So. I voted bisexual. But I personally identify as heteroflexible.

That's really cool of you to open up and show people who you really are.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never had any interest in a sexual relationship with another guy. Doesn't mean at all that I don't appreciate a guy with a great build, or a picture of a "regular" guy's well endowed junk and/or sack. I check out the pictures here on an almost daily basis and have often checked off pictures I liked, and even left a few comments. I have my own albums and I am well aware that almost only guys look at them. I just want us all to get along and show some respect for each other.

D

deleted19789791

>What Sexuality Are You?<
Uhh.. human ;-)