Poll.... Which Of These Lpsg Branded Products Would You Consider Buying?

Which of these LPSG Branded Products would you consider buying?

• LPSG T-shirt or Hoodie

Votes: 232 18.0%
  • LPSG Underwear

Votes: 540 42.0%
  • LPSG Hat

Votes: 90 7.0%
  • LPSG Coffee Mug

Votes: 140 10.9%
  • LPSG Phone Case

Votes: 52 4.0%
  • LPSG Condoms

Votes: 305 23.7%
  • LPSG Ruler

Votes: 319 24.8%
  • LPSG Dildo/Cock (Maybe cock with ruler on it)

Votes: 542 42.1%
  • LPSG Other Sex Toys

Votes: 418 32.5%
  • I'd Buy something Branded LPSG but none of the above

Votes: 87 6.8%

• Total voters

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. that would certainly be my preference. In general, i'd advocate for not making the site more commercial in any way. Its a special thing to find an online community that is not spoilt in some way by commercial interests. I realise that having a shop is different from selling ads or harvesting data, but imo it would be a step in the wrong direction.

I understand. How do you recommend the site make money?

I understand. How do you recommend the site make money?
I wouldn't recommend trying to make it profitable :)

I understand there are certain administrative costs associated with running it. My preference would be the wikipedia model of doing an annual campaign for donations to pay for server space and the presumably relatively small number of staff/labor required to keep this thing running. But honestly, if this site changed much from the way its been run for the last 15 years or so, I would probably just leave.

Reactions: 933295

and to clarify, i probably would donate something yearly, as a show of gratitude. But a subscription model wouldn't interest me and I'd be pretty strongly against ads.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't recommend trying to make it profitable :)

I understand there are certain administrative costs associated with running it. My preference would be the wikipedia model of doing an annual campaign for donations to pay for server space and the presumably relatively small number of staff/labor required to keep this thing running. But honestly, if this site changed much from the way its been run for the last 15 years or so, I would probably just leave.
I appreciate that point of view and if I had started this site 20 years ago I may be of that mindset. Seeing that I bought the site last year the idea of running it as a non-profit company isn't an option. I'm always honest with you guys even if it's not the response you want to hear. I just think it's important, to be honest and upfront.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and to clarify, i probably would donate something yearly, as a show of gratitude. But a subscription model wouldn't interest me and I'd be pretty strongly against ads.
I understand. To be fair there have been ads on the site for the past month but you've haven't been impacted by them ;)

Reactions: northwesthung

Sure and that's obviously your prerogative. But for me and certainly others i've spoken to, the fact that this site operates much like a web 1.0 forum is part of the attraction. I'd be very surprised if you could make this site profitable and keep the community.

Reactions: 933295

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
How about one of those many types of mailed subscription boxes?

Could include a mix of the ideas in this thread with a random product for sexual health like condoms and lube, a piece of clothing like a tshirt or underwear, a lpsg novelty items, and other fun stuff. Maybe get some venders to supply give away samples to include. Varying subscription prices could give options for frequency of shipments or how many items in the care package.

I'd only recommend using the icon not the LPSG.

xarmanix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Mr. LPSG, i'd say a wet look (rubber, latex, leather) thong with a nice sized front pouch, LPSG logo or branding appearing on the side straps, stitched lettering (black on white, white on black, colour/design options (camo, animal, textured etc)) a go-to piece for showing off at the beach or online, cheers

D

deleted1488092

Am sure a line of LPSG member related sex products could go great guns lol

Maybe a vote on the best lpsg cocks for dildos/vibes? Not suggesting mine would get in LOL :) But who knows. Lady T wants me to do a mould lol Not a mouldy one though! :)

And yes, cock rings and the like too. Maybe do a tie up with Lovehoney or the like?

Reactions: Uniballer

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure and that's obviously your prerogative. But for me and certainly others i've spoken to, the fact that this site operates much like a web 1.0 forum is part of the attraction. I'd be very surprised if you could make this site profitable and keep the community.
The truth is the site has been profitable for the last 10 years and obviously that was part of what I had to pay when I acquired it. My guess is if you've been happy with how it's been for the last 10 years you should be happy the next 10 as well :)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about one of those many types of mailed subscription boxes?

Could include a mix of the ideas in this thread with a random product for sexual health like condoms and lube, a piece of clothing like a tshirt or underwear, a lpsg novelty items, and other fun stuff. Maybe get some venders to supply give away samples to include. Varying subscription prices could give options for frequency of shipments or how many items in the care package.

I'd only recommend using the icon not the LPSG.
Love that :)

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am one of the people who asked for LPSG branded merchandise. I see nothing objectionable about product bring offered on the site. I'm proud of my citizenship in this amazing metropolis, and I want to show that pride.

I do not like subscription services, so I'd prefer the option to purchase individual items.

I'm liking the lapel pin suggestion... maybe an embroidered iron-on patch. Or a simple black-on-"LPSG green" bumpersticker.

I like the logo. It is totally recognizable to me

Gee

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a lot of requests for LPSG Branded Products. We've been researching some options but I want to make sure we focus our attention on the right products/ideas to start. I've created a list of potential products we could make. Click as many as you'd be interested in. If you have any additional ideas please let me know what they are.

Please note this is assuming you like the design and look of whatever we create :)
I can say that I've been following this site since it was just a posting board site in the late 1990s, in fact I remember a early owner of the site(maybe the original creator) just let the domain name ownership lapse and I think he just gave up on it( I always thought ,damm I should have bought the domain myself! Lol), then someone else scooped up the domain and kept going with it. Sometime in the early 2000s the site owner was selling LPSG coffee mugs and other things , so you may for curiosity sake see what they sold then, a older member or a wayback of the site may tell you. I think mugs ,hoodies , or t-shirts would be popular. You may want to consider two styles of items: a more cryptic one with your icon and just LPSG for guys that don't want to scare off women or look cheesy, and another style, maybe one more for the party crowd to wear at a college party or similar event, with a tag line like "LPSG where the Big Dicks hang out" or LPSG "You're Such a Big Cock Head"
Sounds like a fun idea, keep up the good work with your site and please keep as much of the site free as you can. Good luck, Mr. LPSG.

Snap how about a large penis support kit. Which can be mailed discreetly to people.

The kit would contain a booklet with the best advice from the forums on living with a large penis and being the partner of a person with a large cock. Along with larger size conforms, selection lube samples, measuring tape, cock ring etc...

Reactions: MickeyLee

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on if the item just had the LPSG logo; or the entire LArge Penis Support Group on it.

LPSG can also be Low Pressure Steam Gage, to I could / would use a mug or something like that and pass it off as an Engineering Chachki

Reactions: bigtoad