Poll.... Which Of These Lpsg Branded Products Would You Consider Buying?

Which of these LPSG Branded Products would you consider buying?

• LPSG T-shirt or Hoodie

Votes: 232 18.0%
  • LPSG Underwear

Votes: 540 42.0%
  • LPSG Hat

Votes: 90 7.0%
  • LPSG Coffee Mug

Votes: 140 10.9%
  • LPSG Phone Case

Votes: 52 4.0%
  • LPSG Condoms

Votes: 305 23.7%
  • LPSG Ruler

Votes: 319 24.8%
  • LPSG Dildo/Cock (Maybe cock with ruler on it)

Votes: 542 42.1%
  • LPSG Other Sex Toys

Votes: 418 32.5%
  • I'd Buy something Branded LPSG but none of the above

Votes: 87 6.8%

• Total voters

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently starting making plastic cock rings with my 3D printer which are filled with granular Tungsten Carbide, giving them a nice weight. Embossed text and/or logos can be easily added to the 3D model and then printed in any color of the rainbow. Just an idea.

This members' cock rings are GORGEOUS, I have purchased several...I have even offered to model some for him...when I wear them to a gay bar, and guys want to see them I am immediately fully erect and they show off like no others!!! king rings 2.jpg
king rings.jpg
This posting was NOT solicited by anyone, just my experience...trackjock13

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a lot of requests for LPSG Branded Products. We've been researching some options but I want to make sure we focus our attention on the right products/ideas to start. I've created a list of potential products we could make. Click as many as you'd be interested in. If you have any additional ideas please let me know what they are.

Please note this is assuming you like the design and look of whatever we create :)
If it is there, i would buy PE-stuff...

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Underwear with a decent pouch. I first came to LPSG to find briefs that could accommodate a big, droopy scrotum. I still find buying underwear hit and miss, and often end up with strangled balls. Such a product would be a true support to us, Mr. LPSG, literally and figuratively.

I'm kinda heartened to see that the most popular items are practical, especially underwear and toys. T-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, phone cases, may be nice to have for some, but aren't really meeting an unmet need of the membership. Far fewer members seem inclined to buy stuff that boasts about their endowment. Men, in spite of our well-known braggadioccio, are usually pretty discreet about personal stuff.
I feel that a t-shirt/cap/apparel, with lpsg on it, might open up some Interesting Conversations....depends who recognizes/asks about/or other things....smooooch

Attachments

Reactions: cockydude2018