POLL: Which side do you wear your cock?

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanted to know which side you "dress" (wear your cock)
Most mens slacks and jeans are cut the same, and there is more room on the left side, due to the way the fabric is cut and sewn together.

I have seen some, what appear to look like large endowments on the right side, only to be dissapointed when the cloths came off.

I have also been surprised by smaller bulges on the left and when the pants came off there was a big cock looking right at me (or the floor)

I am a shower and I grow, and dress to the left always, but my balls wind up on the right side which makes an unusally wide bulge.

Left
Right
Center

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Straight down. Even if I were to place it to one side or the other, it would eventually work its way downwards anyway. I don't wear anything tight enough that would hold it in place to one side.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I "divide" my bulge--cock on the right and balls on the left. When my cock and balls hang together on the left or right, the bulge is very noticeable and makes it uncomfortable to walk.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to dress everything left , there is not enough room in trousers for a big cock and balls to go to right or center when you are compact in height . Trousers cut for shorter men have a lower rise than for taller guys and that leaves little room for right or center dressing! With a taller guy there is considerably more room in the crotch in that the rise is longer to accomodate the longer lower torso. Ever notice the relatively huge left bulge on shorter guys who are hung ? Most male suit/trouser models are required to be 5' 10" or taller so that the crotch lies smoothly in place without too much apparent bulge.:rolleyes:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time dick left, balls right

If I am trying to show a bulge its all right or all left

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cock left balls right. But this is the first time I've ever heard that pants are tailored to make the left easier. I am always uncomfortable if everything is on that side.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Think about it, in the USA most guys are right handed. Makes sense you would put it back in to the left. Hence the extra material on the left. Me I put my penis on the left. Sometimes, balls in the middle. Other times, one ball in each leg/side.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always pack the whole kit down the left leg.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow, I'm surprised to find so much congruity.

I'm to the right.

You know, I checked out all my pants... they all seem to offer more room on the right (maybe I've stretched them) :biggrin1: After all, the zipper and the seams are all more on the left side... how is there more room on the left?

To be honest, my balls are fairly small and my scrotum is high and tight. (I need to post a pic from a better angle where you can see them... they're obscured by my cock in my gallery. So They're kind of just there in the middle.

Honestly, I CANNOT find pants that fit. I have a 28 inch waist, but I have beefy legs,

if I buy to fit my waist, it's way too tight, and shows off my bulge WAY too much not to be obscene.

if I buy pants to fit my legs they usually have like a 30 inch waist, and a lot of slack up top...

Typically I buy the bigger size, which are baggy enough at the top that if I'm wearing them, my balls won't even touch the crotch of my pants. Therefore my bulge is all 100% cock.

My dream is to one day be rich enough to own a complete set of specially tailored clothing for my fucked up body type. I hate clothes that don't fit.

Slade

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found, it depends on the type of underwear...

I'm one of the few that go to the right, but my cock has a mind of it's own and the two neighbors have a meeting and say 'we'll go one way and you go the other, and maybe we'll switch sides tomorrow.' They have minds of their own and ya just gotta let them go where they want, when they want.

I don't know what you're talking about with the excess fabric. I think you're all crazy.