He actually filmed for a Mexican program yesterday in Miami. Which isn’t London.

I love the sarcasm, yet people upload old videos on instagram and snapchat everyday, I can upload videos from my holiday last year, does not mean iam in thailand...im at work in the office! But okay.

and who says hes still in London.

Brod

Legendary Member
Media
I love the sarcasm, yet people upload old videos on instagram and snapchat everyday, I can upload videos from my holiday last year, does not mean iam in thailand...im at work in the office! But okay.

and who says hes still in London.
The program that he mentioned on IG airs live, so it's pretty easy to check if he was or wasn't on the program the day he allegedly sent those photos from London. A quick search on YouTube shows that he definitely was on the program that day and it most definitely didn't film in London.

Initially, I thought it was just a case of someone making a profile on Grindr using other people's photos. Now, I'm leaning towards you making the whole thing up.

Here's the video of his appearance on "Hoy" on Monday, if anyone cares.

The program that he mentioned on IG airs live, so it's pretty easy to check if he was or wasn't on the program the day he allegedly sent those photos from London. A quick search on YouTube shows that he definitely was on the program that day and it most definitely didn't film in London.

Initially, I thought it was just a case of someone making a profile on Grindr using other people's photos. Now, I'm leaning towards you making the whole thing up.

Here's the video of his appearance on "Hoy" on Monday, if anyone cares.

Ive been on this site for a number of years, many many posts and threads. I dont need to fake a post about an unknown mexican actor who I had not heard about until he messaged me. I dont even use grindr, well very rarely.

I searched his name on here and a thread came up, so I decided to share the information, which I wont do in future.

I took the screen shots a few days ago, I didnt even say it was monday, so clearly you are just adding information on to suit yourself. Ive honestly got better things to do than make stories up about guys I dont even know. It seems that you want to play a mr FBI, and not a good one, you have way too much time on your hands?? Or you just wished he had messaged you?. Either way I wont be replying again.

Reactions: Carlosrey