Polyamory - MMM

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by monsternmypant, Jun 30, 2006.

1. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

Life took an unexpected turn for me last weekend, as I "settled down" with a longtime playmate and a new guy who had really become very close in a short period of time. We decided to live together in one relationship unit, and it feels great... not to mention that the sex with two other attractive very well-endowed men is mind-blowing.

Has anyone else, particularly the big Gay or bi guys here, done a triad before? What do I need to look out for?

Thanks,
    Darren

2. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    I know of one such relationship that lasted 10 years. The rest descended into "Two and One". Pretty much, it was surprising to see WHICH two wound up together and which one was "out".

Other than that, the problems standard with any relationship---who drank the last bit of milk or last beer, does the toilet paper go "over" or "under"; who's turn is it to clean the bathroom; where do you squeeze the toothpaste....and of course, the more important ones of "you didn't come home last night, where did you go and who did you go with?"

(smiles) But, at 20, the fun is in discovering all that FOR YOURSELF!

Have a wonderful time! I know I did! :smile:

3. SeattleBud

SeattleBud New Member

I'm currently in a triad relationship. My partner and I of 8.5 years met a guy in September of '05 and have been in a relationship ever since and it's GREAT. It all just fell into place.

Honestly, it's just like starting a brand new relationship. My first partner and I know what makes each other tick and know how to deal with each other but introducing a 3rd into the relationship is like starting all over again. However, I wouldn't change it for the world. We all care and love each other and there is definitely mutual respect between all 3 of us. Needless to say, there will always be ups and downs but you learn how to handle them.

The one thing I should tell you to watch out for is not to make one person jealous over the other. This is what can tear a triad apart. Respect each other and give your attention to the other two equally and everything will work out fine.

Hope this helped a bit...

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

My last ex had just come out of a MMM. It turned into a disaster but that was probably his fault. It left him not happy with the MMM situation and not happy with just me either. Now his two exes hate him and so do I. That's probably because he's an asshole.

I pass no judgment on this situation, I'm just sharing my limited exposure to it.

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Greedy bitch.

What about the rest of us poor slobs that need a man??

<Jk>

6. mindseye

Gold Member

Triads violate Heath's First Law: Nobody gets two until everybody gets one.

Draft saved Draft deleted