Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two pairs of Lotto Polyester Training Shorts that I absolutely love. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere, including Lotto's own site. They are the lightest and thinnest material shorts I own, and I also liked their color design and the fact that they actually had serviceable pockets. Does anyone have similar options that are available? I am always commando and I love how these shorts with their thin material allow my junk to flop and move anyway it wants. Whether I am standing or walking, anyone who glances at my crotch knows what's down there. However, regardless of whether or not anyone is around, I prefer to wear these bad boys more than anything else I own.
That.MOV

Attachments

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have two pairs of Lotto Polyester Training Shorts that I absolutely love. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere, including Lotto's own site. They are the lightest and thinnest material shorts I own, and I also liked their color design and the fact that they actually had serviceable pockets. Does anyone have similar options that are available? I am always commando and I love how these shorts with their thin material allow my junk to flop and move anyway it wants. Whether I am standing or walking, anyone who glances at my crotch knows what's down there. However, regardless of whether or not anyone is around, I prefer to wear these bad boys more than anything else I own.
Gets me a litle horned (bit more than a little--heh), but how do keep from getting hard wearing them and running around in them? I have some similar shorts (love deep pockets--good for more than just carrying stuff in themlol), and the feel of the smooth silky fabric on my cock as it rubs against them as Im walking does the trick evey time--and not complaining--!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind showing off, but I have no problem not getting erect. Quite frankly I think it would be completely inappropriate if I did walk around with a hardon. I guess some would say just wearing the shorts like I do is inappropriate.

Reactions: droopyboy

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I absolutely love polyester boxer briefs or silk boxers. The sweet caressing of the dick that most men know from this kind of underwear is so damn hot. The total loose freedom can sometimes have me riding the horny energy they generate all day. We guys know it is due to the soft tease we get as the dick moves around from the freedom of the boxers. Boxers may not be the sexiest underwear, but I'll never forget when I sold out to them years ago.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely love polyester boxer briefs or silk boxers. The sweet caressing of the dick that most men know from this kind of underwear is so damn hot. The total loose freedom can sometimes have me riding the horny energy they generate all day. We guys know it is due to the soft tease we get as the dick moves around from the freedom of the boxers. Boxers may not be the sexiest underwear, but I'll never forget when I sold out to them years ago.
Boxer shorts and free falling and breathing space, silk, polyester or pure cotton - horny!

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind showing off, but I have no problem not getting erect. Quite frankly I think it would be completely inappropriate if I did walk around with a hardon. I guess some would say just wearing the shorts like I do is inappropriate.
"Pitching a tent" in public under your shorts might be too much(although I`ve seen it) but having a package jiggling around underneath is nice to feel and to be seen by others. Whose going to complain? I love the view and only wish I had a big enough of a "presentation" for the public to admire...

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love that visible outline..

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times I throw some ball weights on around my sack and the movement factor skyrockets. I have all the pleasure I derive from simply being commando and wearing shorts that allow total freedom. But on top of that, the incredible sensation of my junk really getting thrust around all that much more with the wonderful feeling of the weights tugging on my nuts. I see it as a win/win.

Attachments

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times I throw some ball weights on around my sack and the movement factor skyrockets. I have all the pleasure I derive from simply being commando and wearing shorts that allow total freedom. But on top of that, the incredible sensation of my junk really getting thrust around all that much more with the wonderful feeling of the weights tugging on my nuts. I see it as a win/win.
Super neat buddy..all those weights hanging there as your big cock bounces around! Awesome! post more please..

Reactions: rbi99

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Super neat buddy..all those weights hanging there as your big cock bounces around! Awesome! post more please..
Totally love that video...just watched it again....please post more of your gorgeous "equipment" in action!....