Polyester underwear reduced sperm count

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigInBellevue, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I ran across this in Wikipedia.

A study published in 1993 found that polyester underwear reduced sperm count and sperm motility in male dogs.[6] Similar studies have shown similar results in humans and rats. The cause is not known but is believed to be due to an electrostatic field created by the fabric.[7]
    Notes ^ Shafik, Ahmed, "Polyester textiles and infertility", Ahmed Shafik Foundation for Science. Retrieved 10 August 2010.

2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always buy 100 % cotton boxers

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I read something in the 70's about poly undies leading to erectile dysfunction... I've been going comando ever since.

4. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

I am very skeptical...If it were true...the government would be sending men in black suits into everyone's home to inspect their underwear.

Then there would be a congressional investigation...wasting millions of dollars and finding nothing...

OR...

They would find a way to harness that electricity and selling it as a way to save the planet...

"Go Green and save the planet by buying our government subsidized poly underwear.!!!"

5. tieguy15

tieguy15 Member

Albums:
    i wear nylon bikinis every day and love the was my balls are cradled in the silky feeling. They keep me semi-aroused all day long....and no complaints about my sperm load! Broads have always loved finding my cologne covered balls in nylon bikinis under my slacks! wouldn't change if i could!

#5 tieguy15, Sep 3, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  6. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Awesome - saves me the time and trouble of a vasectomy. Erections, I assure you, are not a problem and never have been.

Draft saved Draft deleted