Polyester underwear reduced sperm count

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigInBellevue, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I ran across this in Wikipedia.

A study published in 1993 found that polyester underwear reduced sperm count and sperm motility in male dogs.[6] Similar studies have shown similar results in humans and rats. The cause is not known but is believed to be due to an electrostatic field created by the fabric.[7]
    Notes ^ Shafik, Ahmed, "Polyester textiles and infertility", Ahmed Shafik Foundation for Science. Retrieved 10 August 2010.

2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always buy 100 % cotton boxers

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I read something in the 70's about poly undies leading to erectile dysfunction... I've been going comando ever since.

4. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

I am very skeptical...If it were true...the government would be sending men in black suits into everyone's home to inspect their underwear.

Then there would be a congressional investigation...wasting millions of dollars and finding nothing...

OR...

They would find a way to harness that electricity and selling it as a way to save the planet...

"Go Green and save the planet by buying our government subsidized poly underwear.!!!"

5. tieguy15

tieguy15 Member

Albums:
    i wear nylon bikinis every day and love the was my balls are cradled in the silky feeling. They keep me semi-aroused all day long....and no complaints about my sperm load! Broads have always loved finding my cologne covered balls in nylon bikinis under my slacks! wouldn't change if i could!

#5 tieguy15, Sep 3, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  6. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Awesome - saves me the time and trouble of a vasectomy. Erections, I assure you, are not a problem and never have been.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice