Polynesian Size

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
You may be right; the devil could really be in the details. I am not a linguist, so I won't pretend to be more knowledgeable than you, as you may be one. I am generalizing about the location of the islands, relative to the other islands of the pacific. If in fact Polynesian is not even close to chamorro, then maybe the tectonic plates got shifted a little off. I have a friend in Cal who is a linguist, who happens to be guamese of filipino descent. I remember him telling me that he took up linguistics because he was fascinated with the similarities between the two native languages, and the shared words that came from spanish.
Actually, the Chamorros (and their native language) are about as closely related to Filipinos as they are to Polynesians.

More precisely, from a linguistic standpoint, the Philippine languages are quite archaic derivatives from the Malayo-Polynesian stock; they do not seem to have shared a common history with any other Austronesian language since the time of Proto-Malayo-Polynesian. Chamorro is linguistically somewhat more closely related to Polynesian, as both the Oceanic group (which includes Polynesian, Micronesian proper, and the Austronesian Melanesian languages) and Chamorro belong in a subgroup of Malayo-Polynesian that also includes the Austronesian languages of Indonesia, Malaysia, Madagascar, and Palau. In other words, there appears to be a deep linguistic divide between the Philippine languages on the one hand, and the "macro-Indonesian-Malaysian" languages (which include the outlying Austronesian languages of Madagascar and Oceania) on the other.

However, in terms of genetics, all populations who speak languages belonging to the Oceanic subgroup of Malayo-Polynesian (i.e. Polynesians, Micronesians, and, especially, Austronesian-speaking Melanesians) have significant amounts of (racially) Melanesian (aka Papuan, Australo-Papuan, Australoid, etc.) admixture. Most populations of Indonesia from Flores and Sumba eastward also exhibit about the same amount of Melanesian racial affinity as Polynesians (of course, the Papuans from Irian Jaya are mostly Melanesian from a genetic perspective).

The Chamorros, however, seem to be more purely Indonesian (Austronesian, non-Papuan, non-Melanesian) than the Polynesians, etc. in terms of genetic ancestry.

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just met a guy from the Philippines. Damn smallest cock I've seen up close and personal (I've seen small cocks at the gym but thought that they might be growers). This guy when hard is barely 5", maybe 4.5".

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Neither Filipinos nor Chamorros are Polynesians.:eek: :facepalm:

Does anyone have any anecdotes to share about actual Polynesian men? Preferably unmixed ones (i.e. not Hawai'ians or Māoris!).

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just met a guy from the Philippines. Damn smallest cock I've seen up close and personal (I've seen small cocks at the gym but thought that they might be growers). This guy when hard is barely 5", maybe 4.5".

....5inches is average... so a little below average? im guessing you havent heard of micropenis.

im half filipino, and the philippines is not polynesian. we are a huge mix of different races and nationalities. not to mention the fact that its an island archipelago of hundrads of different islands. plus in the world, most people are mixed up due to conquering or trade routes or some other shit. you cant judge a book by its cover and you cant judge a penis by its nationality or vice versa. according to anthropology homo sapiens originated in africa and moved throughout eurasia and soon to other places in the world. so in thus we are all african and have african dicks. (bbc for everyone!!! j/k)

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
....5inches is average... so a little below average? im guessing you havent heard of micropenis.

im half filipino, and the philippines is not polynesian. we are a huge mix of different races and nationalities. not to mention the fact that its an island archipelago of hundrads of different islands. plus in the world, most people are mixed up due to conquering or trade routes or some other shit. you cant judge a book by its cover and you cant judge a penis by its nationality or vice versa. according to anthropology homo sapiens originated in africa and moved throughout eurasia and soon to other places in the world. so in thus we are all african and have african dicks. (bbc for everyone!!! j/k)

Thanks for all of that. I know that Filipinos are not Polynesian but just mentioned it.

Anthony Windle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too funny... Im half American Samoan half Hawaiian and my wife claims im huge, but she is Filipino and has a tiny little taco. Lol. And guys there in her country according to every Pinoy woman ive ever met and discussed the subject with tell me 3-5 inches is the average dong there. Not sure if race has anything to do with dick size, but thanks anyway God Hahaha... Is 10 inches hard and 4.5 around big? Idk but i curl my wifes toes every time as she cums like crazy convulsing like an epileptic lmao.. Love you honey. :)

D

deleted936015

Few hour old member... goes back 4 years in time to claim a 10" long dick with average girth.....

Ok

Reactions: Milkdudd and rtg

Malakai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Polynesian guys are quite average size but very thick. I'm Tongan . Didn't know my white mates saw my cock in the urinals, they couldn't stop talking about how thick it is.. Ever since then they call be big cock.. Hate it cause they sound gay.. Hahaha and I ding know why the hell they were staring at my cock‍♂️♂️

Pnaya

Superior Member
Media
Most of the Polynesian/Samoan/Pacific Islander men I've fucked were on the average to small side (which I didn't mind). They all seem to have very attractive thick, stocky, muscular bodies.

They all look pretty small and skinny and or bent to me.

Having a bent dick isn't related to ethnicity. Anybody can end up being born with a curved dick. It's just a coincidence that 2 or 3 of those models have it.

aaronvasser123

Superior Member
Media
Too funny... Im half American Samoan half Hawaiian and my wife claims im huge, but she is Filipino and has a tiny little taco. Lol. And guys there in her country according to every Pinoy woman ive ever met and discussed the subject with tell me 3-5 inches is the average dong there. Not sure if race has anything to do with dick size, but thanks anyway God Hahaha... Is 10 inches hard and 4.5 around big? Idk but i curl my wifes toes every time as she cums like crazy convulsing like an epileptic lmao.. Love you honey. :)
Sure you are......

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Polynesian guys are quite average size but very thick. I'm Tongan . Didn't know my white mates saw my cock in the urinals, they couldn't stop talking about how thick it is.. Ever since then they call be big cock.. Hate it cause they sound gay.. Hahaha and I ding know why the hell they were staring at my cock‍♂️♂️
Can i see your dick?

Gemini76054

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi @Malakai I am from Hawaii. I am of Puertorican Descent with zero Polynesian blood. In my personal experience, the few guys that were of Polynesian blood were much above average in girth, right at average in length with big low hanging balls. Tongan, Samoan, Hawaiian, they sometimes had some mixture of Filipino, Japanese and sometimes German but that was usually a 2nd or 3rd Generation person. If they were more of pure blood, they didn't have too much length, just lots of girth. Those guys in your locker room at the time just saw thickness and it was evidently much more than them so, you should consider it quite a compliment...now if they started to ask you to let them suck it, then absolutely they are bisexual or a closeted gay. IMO, you should oblige because nothing is better than to have a bunch of men lusting over you !

Reactions: Twunk2001