polyurethane condoms

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jdoe86, Oct 5, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do they make any non-latex condoms our size? I am starting to have sensitivity problems with my magnum XL and I want to find something non-latex to see if it is a problem with the latex. I go through alot of condoms so any input would be great!

2. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Don't think they do - the thing is that they are made slightly bigger anyway - the ad men say this is a large fit, but really, as PU isn't as stretchy, they are about the same as normal ones.

I haven't tried this personally, so can't guarantee whether it will work, but one thing that may help is taking some anti-allergy treatment. You should be able to get some as either tablets (hayfever treatment) or as a cream (for mosquito bites). This may help somewhat. Obviously, if the cream is oil-based it needs to be absorbed before putting the condom on.

Another technique that we use in the lab with skin-sensitising chemicals (some eat through the gloves :eek:) is to use moisturiser, which helps with the hot-skin feeling.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Hopefully the Trojan people will realize that there is a market for the larger condoms with the Trojan Supra Condom product line. The Supra is listed as a Microsheer Polyurethane condom. While they are not for the larger size penis I would recommend that for those who can not tolerate latex to communicate with the Trojan Corporation the need for a larger Supra model.

4. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: Yes, they do! Unfortunately they don't grip as tightly and are 3 times the price of latex condoms

Draft saved Draft deleted