polyurethane condoms

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jdoe86, Oct 5, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do they make any non-latex condoms our size? I am starting to have sensitivity problems with my magnum XL and I want to find something non-latex to see if it is a problem with the latex. I go through alot of condoms so any input would be great!

2. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Don't think they do - the thing is that they are made slightly bigger anyway - the ad men say this is a large fit, but really, as PU isn't as stretchy, they are about the same as normal ones.

I haven't tried this personally, so can't guarantee whether it will work, but one thing that may help is taking some anti-allergy treatment. You should be able to get some as either tablets (hayfever treatment) or as a cream (for mosquito bites). This may help somewhat. Obviously, if the cream is oil-based it needs to be absorbed before putting the condom on.

Another technique that we use in the lab with skin-sensitising chemicals (some eat through the gloves :eek:) is to use moisturiser, which helps with the hot-skin feeling.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Hopefully the Trojan people will realize that there is a market for the larger condoms with the Trojan Supra Condom product line. The Supra is listed as a Microsheer Polyurethane condom. While they are not for the larger size penis I would recommend that for those who can not tolerate latex to communicate with the Trojan Corporation the need for a larger Supra model.

4. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: Yes, they do! Unfortunately they don't grip as tightly and are 3 times the price of latex condoms

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice