Pompoir, how do you do it?

Debchen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Ladies that already practice Pompoir on your men, I am going to see my partner again in two weeks after a long time and I would love to surprise him with my first Pompoir.
I have no clue what to do in practice. Do I squeeze and whip first? What do you usually do? Do you have a sequence of movements that works well? My dream would be to bring him to orgasm the first time. I found out I am very good at mastering the “cervix area” I dont know if that makes sense and if it’s important in some significant way. Please tell me what you do and I’ll try to replicate.
Any advice is welcome
Thank you

Debchen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m asking both… ad for Pompoir just Google it and you will find a much better explanation than the one I can give you

D

deleted848353

I’m asking both… ad for Pompoir just Google it and you will find a much better explanation than the one I can give you
U can only ask women in this section also it was me saying because ur profile doesn't state which u are ie it doesn't say if ur male or female we can't answer but here's an idea ask Google

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This reminds me way too much of the concept of "soaking" that I've seen floating around as a way to avoid "actual" sex among the religious youth of a certain order.

If a dude is inside me, there's more movement then just flexing my pussy on him. That would get wildly boring and in no way fun for me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"I can pick pockets with my pussy pompoir game."

MickeyLee - International Jewel Thief, Artist, Part-time Ninja Pirate

Not going to lie, it can be fun to flex my cooter skills. Playing tricks with gripping at different depth, varying the rhythm and pace. Good for power dynamics and cuddle fucking.

Debchen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I can pick pockets with my pussy pompoir game."

MickeyLee - International Jewel Thief, Artist, Part-time Ninja Pirate

Not going to lie, it can be fun to flex my cooter skills. Playing tricks with gripping at different depth, varying the rhythm and pace. Good for power dynamics and cuddle fucking.
Hahahahaha top answer

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I did a regular ol' kegel this morning. Sometimes it pops my tailbone (I'm assuming, that's where it feels geographically accurate to me). He heard it and asked "what was that?" When I answered that flexing my pussy made my lower spine crack he had the cutest confused smile..

His dick may very well have twitched. Matter of fact,I hope it did. Wank material. He better jerk off thinking about my tight hole. Fucker. Cum hard, you fuck!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mmmm, I'ma gone assume you're a woman asking for advice.
Now you've already lost me when you mentioned the 'whip', so like are you bringing some form of femdom into your intended session? If so I can talk for a good while about different aspects of femdom like bdsm etc if you wanna DM me, the whole pompoir thing no, my bulbospongiosus is dead as a Dodo, has been for a long time and even if it wasn't altho kinda sensual sounding wouldn't be my kinda thing, honestly sounds pretty boring to me tbh.

Debchen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mmmm, I'ma gone assume you're a woman asking for advice.
Now you've already lost me when you mentioned the 'whip', so like are you bringing some form of femdom into your intended session? If so I can talk for a good while about different aspects of femdom like bdsm etc if you wanna DM me, the whole pompoir thing no, my bulbospongiosus is dead as a Dodo, has been for a long time and even if it wasn't altho kinda sensual sounding wouldn't be my kinda thing, honestly sounds pretty boring to me tbh.
Hi, no not really interested in femdom at all, even though that may seem. On the contrary I see Pompoir as a maledom thing… like you are working for his pleasure. I was just seeking for advice and personal experience from people who practice on the giving or receiving end.

D

deleted848353

Hi, no not really interested in femdom at all, even though that may seem. On the contrary I see Pompoir as a maledom thing… like you are working for his pleasure. I was just seeking for advice and personal experience from people who practice on the giving or receiving end.
Well seeing as men won't be able to answer in this forum u won't get their experience