Pony tails?

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A question for the guys and girls...

My hair is pretty long and at the minute I'm sat here with it in a ponytail.

It looks OK to me...

But generally - turn-off or acceptable?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I remember that pony tails were really trendy during the late eighties and early nineties.
It hasn't come back into fashion yet so I suppose it's just as cool as having a mullet.

(P.S. I'm only jealous, I don't have enough hair to grow a pony tail! :wink:)

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never cared for pony tails on men.

My own personal preference; nothing more. I'd rather see long hair cascading down the guy's shouldesr...but it must be clean.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Maybe it's my age, but I can't stand pony tails on men. WHen I see some ex-hippie in 60's with a pony tail it makes me ill. Same with ear rings. Not on guys, please. Now, some young attractive boys can get away with one or the other or both, but once you're over 25 -- get rid of 'em.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It can really go both ways. Some guys can look great with a pony tail and others just look strange and awkward. If you think it suits you, keep it.

boobie_luvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 37 year old male and my hair is past my ass. I almost always wear it tied back, except for the occasional night out with the wife to a party or with our girlfriend.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think If you have a healthy head of hair and keep it cleaned and conditioned, they look great. I loved my hair when it was long but it was sooooo much work, and on really humid days I looked like Rosanne Rosanna Danna!!

Last edited:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore a pony tail on and off for years. Usually when I was working I'd pull my hair back and tie it. On stage, I'd let it flow. Then a couple of years ago I just shaved it. Yep, went from one extreme to the other. Wifey loved it, but missed the hair after a while. Now I'm kind of right in the middle.

I don't miss the long hair or the pony tail, but I didn't really care what people, her excepted, thought about how it looked.