pool jets

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sorry if something like this has already been posted. i searched, but didn't see anything.

in any case- sometimes there is nothing better than jumping in my pool next to one of the water jets and letting the warm water caress my dick and massage my nutsack. i could do, and do do it for hours at a time, which makes edging a lot more interesting. the only issue is getting out of the water before i jizz in the pool.(its never happened, just in case you were wondering...)

c'mon now, i can't be the only dude here that loves this! :rolleyes:

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am uncut, and using a bathtub hose has been an activity of mine since I lived with my grandmother (age 13) .. I didn't know what SHE used it for, but when I hold a running hose inside my foreskin.. the feeling is VERY intense.

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a bathtub hose huh? not sure if i know what that is... but sounds pretty good. i'm cut, so i've never had the pleasure of playing with my foreskin, but i imagine it feels pretty damn nice. i've used a removable shower head before too to stimulate my frenulum but it took me forever to climax and wasted a ton of water.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yep, used to do this in the backyard pool. There were 2 ways: with the adjustable nozzle; lots more pressure or Without the nozzle you could stick your dick up the pipe and get a more gentle experience. I liked to kick the heater on and let the jet of warm water get me off. Good times - good memories!

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am ancient, but I have come very close to cumming sometimes in the hot tub at the gym. It affects me more when I have not had sex for a while. I don't seem to get a full erection, but the feeling is intense. I often get out of the hot tub with a semi. There are usually not many around to see it before I jump in the shower and turn on the cold water.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh shoots, I wanted my husband to log in and post because he has a hilarious pool story. When we lived in Atlanta he was hooking up the pool sweep while he was skinny dipping. He "claims" that the suction caught him by surprise. But he was caught all right! Couldn't escape so he says. But I will say he was pretty red.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never tried a pool jet, but I've gotten off plenty of times with tub and hot tub jets.

My tub at my last house had jets and my ex called it the "orgasmatron" because of how easily it could make me come.

There have even been a few times when I've gotten off in the hot tub at the gym (only when I had it to myself) ...I would just raise my ass a little above the seat and let the strong jet of water flow across my pussy from back to front. The hardest part was just keeping my eyes open the whole time so I could sit down and look innocent if anyone else arrived. I never got caught in the act, though.

And unlike a man, I don't have to worry about jizzing in the water...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never tried a pool jet, but I've gotten off plenty of times with tub and hot tub jets.

My tub at my last house had jets and my ex called it the "orgasmatron" because of how easily it could make me come.

There have even been a few times when I've gotten off in the hot tub at the gym (only when I had it to myself) ...I would just raise my ass a little above the seat and let the strong jet of water flow across my pussy from back to front. The hardest part was just keeping my eyes open the whole time so I could sit down and look innocent if anyone else arrived. I never got caught in the act, though.

Reading that really got me hard. Sorry:biggrin1:

Tau

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

OMG me too!! i love the cold water jets in the pool too - all those icy bubbles burrowing against my clit just sends me off big time.

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
funny... i wouldn't have thought this would be a technique that the ladies loved as well, but now that i think about it, it makes perfect sense. i'd love to watch a woman get off in the pool...

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always wanted to be bent over a water jet, letting the pressure hit my clit while my bf fucks me from behind. Hmm.....

*note to self: find private pool before summer is over :biggrin1: