Pool shrinkage and combating it.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Oct 19, 2003.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hey folks. Listen, I was wondering; Now we all know that SOME shrinkage can happen when in the pool :eek:, and I've noticed that after getting dried off afterwards if I apply a warm wrap to my penis, I can pretty much get things back to the way they were ;). Anyone else know of this, or is there some other way? 8)

2. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: A little manual stimulation goes a long way too you know! When I get out of the pool and sit in "indian" style, I give my head a few quick rubs... this always makes it come back to girth and length. Sometimes I'll even give it a few good full-handed rubs while I'm in the water. That way when I get out of the pool, it does not stick straight out. :) just a few suggestions of mine.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Just like to give the old totem pole a little extra worship, eh? ;)

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

C'mon folks, I'd expected more from the esteemed board. ???

5. Imported

Gold Member

47boreas: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=health;num=1066608903;start=0#0 date=10/19/03 at 17:06:03]...
    I've noticed that after getting dried off afterwards if I apply a warm wrap to my penis, I can pretty much get things back to the way they were ;). Anyone else know of this, or is there some other way? 8)[/quote]

Sorry, I do not know better ways. Also I have either used bath towel to dry my body and my dick or just squeezed my dick quickly. Or used both of them.

If I have known that the water is cold, I have creamed my skin and dick (or at least it). I am sure that it helps. Think about seals! But I wonder if the water is so cold there where you are living that you must care about shrinkage.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice