Pool shrinkage and combating it.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Oct 19, 2003.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hey folks. Listen, I was wondering; Now we all know that SOME shrinkage can happen when in the pool :eek:, and I've noticed that after getting dried off afterwards if I apply a warm wrap to my penis, I can pretty much get things back to the way they were ;). Anyone else know of this, or is there some other way? 8)

2. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: A little manual stimulation goes a long way too you know! When I get out of the pool and sit in "indian" style, I give my head a few quick rubs... this always makes it come back to girth and length. Sometimes I'll even give it a few good full-handed rubs while I'm in the water. That way when I get out of the pool, it does not stick straight out. :) just a few suggestions of mine.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Just like to give the old totem pole a little extra worship, eh? ;)

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

C'mon folks, I'd expected more from the esteemed board. ???

5. Imported

Gold Member

47boreas: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=health;num=1066608903;start=0#0 date=10/19/03 at 17:06:03]...
    I've noticed that after getting dried off afterwards if I apply a warm wrap to my penis, I can pretty much get things back to the way they were ;). Anyone else know of this, or is there some other way? 8)[/quote]

Sorry, I do not know better ways. Also I have either used bath towel to dry my body and my dick or just squeezed my dick quickly. Or used both of them.

If I have known that the water is cold, I have creamed my skin and dick (or at least it). I am sure that it helps. Think about seals! But I wonder if the water is so cold there where you are living that you must care about shrinkage.

Draft saved Draft deleted