Poolnight

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by dean88, Jun 1, 2008.

1. dean88

dean88 New Member

Ever since I had male friends I know I'm big. From being a little boy, maybe 8 or 9 years old, I got positive comments and received them until now. I'm older now, mental as well as physical, but still like them. Again and again they prove that I'm a male, and more male than the others.

I haven't compared or something since highschool, those were the times of boy-fun, being drunk and horny. I've never really liked comparing but I joined to see the reactions. The mouths opened a little, the quick hiding of their own dicks and the plain comments. That's why I was into it.
    Nowadays we're 'too grown up'. But I still compare myself regularly. At urinals, communal showers or changing rooms. The outcome: always affirmative.

But concerning girls, I have never been that sexually active. I had some girlfriends (only a few compared to others) but didn't have sex with all of them. I wasn't really looking for girls, you know. I mean, I didn't go out on saturday evenings to obtain as much phone-numbers as possible or to kiss as much as possible. I went out just to have fun. The girls, I didn't bother about them that much. Yeah I know, until I met Kate. Damn Kate, she can turn me on!
    I know her for a couple of years know, but she's my girl only for one and a half year. She changed me, you know. She made me do things that I wouldn't do, never. Like going to festivals and sleeping in the nude there, outside. But also other things, Kate gets bored pretty quick, but that's what I like about her, we make up new things every time. Like that thing in my car, driving on the freeway.
    And what we're doing right know. Something she has dreamed of ever since she was little, she told me.

I have to study actually, I have an exam in two days, but she presuaded me, again. She had borrowed the key from the janitor (using some lame excuse, probably her body) and copied it at the cobbler, two blocks away.

So, here we are right now, in the middle of the night. She's checking the doors and windows and told me to stay here. I have changed already into my swimming shorts, just to tease her. I know she doesn't have her bikini or something with her. But I have, I will tease her.

She returns and whispers: 'Oh crazy Bob. Take it off, you won't need it tonight!'
    'I will take it off. Maybe.'
    'You're a madman. My madman. The doors are all locked by the way.'
    She puts the lantern on a chair and dips the light. A soft twilight glides over the water. The walls are beige, the glass starts about 7 feet from the ground, so even if somebody would be outside they can't see us. But the only light here is from her lantern. We aren't stupid.

Kate takes off all her clothes and jumpes on her back into the water. I can't suppress my growing desire but it's not visible yet. The image of Kate floating on the water really turns me on. Her well-sized tits, her maintained vagina and her closed eyes. I slide into the water, softly and approach her. I put my hands underneath her body and push her a little up. Then I begin kissing her belly slowly and lick her navel a little. She makes it clear to me that she likes it, so I continue. I start kissing her tits now, every time my tongue touches her nipple, her body shakes. I know she likes this, a good foreplay. When I'm done at her nipple I lick her neck and kiss her on her face, but not on her mouth. I kiss her nipples again and start fondling her ass. Then, I let her float again and swim around her.

I open her legs and put my hands on her ass. Her head goes under water but she still hasn't opened her eyes. Now, I turn my head and kiss her beautiful legs. When my kissing approach her pussy, her body shakes. I tease her a lot, kissing the skin just next to her pussy. My cock isn't hard yet by the way. But it isn't soft anymore either. Everytime I feel her body shake or hear her moaning, I feel my balls. You know that feeling, it feels like your balls are shrinking but they aren't, it's just because you feel happy so your balls are moving or something.

Now I enter her body with my tongue. Her body is warm and wet. I penetrate her with my tongue a little, but her head keeps going under water. So I lift her up and put her on the side of the swimming pool. She doesn't open her eyes but moans a little. I continue penetrating her pussy and lick her clitoris. She moans even louder when I suck on it a little. She isn't gently or something anymore, she's moaning out loud and her body is shaking like heaven. She starts screaming 'Bob. Bob. Bob.'. That turns me on. My cock is getting pretty hard.
    I continue on her pussy. Penetrating it and licking her clitoris. My hands are stroking her beautiful legs. After a little while her body shakes three times really heavy. She screams and scrapes her nails over the floor. Then I stop. Kate sighes a little and then goes sitting upright.
    'Oh Bob, you can do it every time. Every damn time you give me an orgasm like I haven't had before!'

I look her in the eyes and kiss her on her mouth. She is sitting on the edge of the pool now, I'm still in the water. The short black hair between her legs scours against my chest. While she's kissing me, she's touching my entire body. My hands are on her legs. She's stroking my back and lowers them. Then, she puts her hands underneath my swimming trunks and grabs my ass. I like it when a girl does that. When they grab my ass and sqeeze it. Kate knows I like it, so she does it very often.
    She pushes my shorts down. My hard cock prevents them from going down, so she pushes with her feet. My cock jumpes out of it.

'Come here' she whispers in my ear. So I push myself on the floor of the poolside, next to her. My feet are still in the water. Kate pushes me on my back and licks my chest. She likes it that I'm muscular. I look at my cock when I'm lying on my back and feel my balls move again. I see that my cock is so huge. It's thick, it's long and it isn't bent at all. It's perfect. I haven't measured my cock since transition class but I don't remember how long I was. I don't want to measure it, I don't want to know my size. It's big and that's what it is!

- to be continued soon -

2. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

3. dean88

dean88 New Member

Kate's tongue is soft and warm. She is licking my chest and nipples and moves down. She grabs my cock with her hand and takes it in her mouth. Slowly, she starts to suck it. I moan a little, softly.
    Her tongue touches my balls. She licks my ballsack and takes it in her mouth. Her hands are moving around my body, she's stroking my legs and arms. I'm moaning louder now, the sound reflects off the water.
    Without using her arms, she takes my cock back into her mouth. Now, she's moving her head faster, up and down my manhood. Her long brown hair, against her head, touches my balls when she's moving down. I don't moan anymore, I'm practically screaming. I don't bother anymore if anyone can hear us!
    She doesn't stop giving me head, she does it even faster!
    Then, a jet of sperm hits her face. Her nose and forehead are white. There's still sperm dripping from my cock while she's washing her face.

She opens her legs and smiles at me. I put my arms next to her neck and look her in the eyes. She giggles and pushes my cock in her body. I start to penetrate but we keep looking each other in the eye. This moment feels perfect. Fucking my girl, secretly in the dark. I can penetrate very fast, but I don't. I fuck her slowly, we're both moaning. And smiling at each other. I give her a gentle kiss and she puts her hands on my ass. She squeezes and fondles it just how I like it.

She got her orgasm before I did. While she's moaning loudly I continue fucking her. I fuck her faster now, she has closed her eyes. Then, I feel like cumming. I pull my cock back and jerk off. A couple of jets hit her belly while she has her fingers inside her pussy.

She walks towards the showers and puts one on. In the showers, we continue a little touching, kissing and a little handwork. Finally we dry off and put our clothes back on.

After a passionate kiss, we say goodbye. She walks towards the girls' dorm, I'm heading for the boy's.

4. dean88

dean88 New Member

I don't put the light on in the dorm, I might awake my roommates. Brad and Paul, two friends of me. Not like real good friends, but I can get along with them.

The next morning, I awake pretty early. I look around the room and see Brad and Paul still asleep. Our room is one of the biggest rooms of our dormitory, but not the best. Most of them are only for two, but this one is for three persons.
    But, we don't have much private space here. Only the shower can give you a little private space, but not much. We don't have a toilet in our room, no room has. Only a washbasin with a mirror and a shower. Not even in a seperate room, the only thing dividing the shower from the room is a showercurtain! So you can understand that you don't have much private space here.

The first weeks here we took our clothes off in the shower and put them back on there. But that didn't work. Like, if Brad was taking a shower, Paul and I were still in the room and walking in and out so the room wasn't locked. Friends, who knew that we didn't have our own bathroom like they had, would walk in and make jokes. Like pulling the curtain away or stealing the towel. And, to be honest with you, we did things like that too with each other!

So, we made a deal. We would go shower on regular times and we would lock the door. In our room, there would be no prudishness, we would just walk around naked. Of course this was a logical thing to do. We could chose between never showering peaceful plus the entire dormitory seeing us naked or showering peaceful plus only seeing each other naked!

5. dean88

dean88 New Member

I step out of bed and walk to our little wardrobe. I take a towel and put it on a hook next to the shower. Brad and Paul are still sleeping, even when I turn the shower on. I take off my underwear and step into the shower cabin.

When I'm finished showering I push the curtain to one side and start wiping myself dry. Brad and Paul are already awake, probably waiting to shower.

'Good morning fellows.'
    'Hi, morning.'

Just when I'm searching for some new underwear I notice they are looking at me.

'What?'
    'Nothing.'
    'No, nothing.'

I find a clean one and put it on. Then, they rise up. Brad gets his laptop and turns it on.

'We want to show you something, Bob! Look at this.'

A shiver ran down my spine. I know that I'm in trouble right now.
    Brad and Paul showed me a video of Kate and me, last night at the pool.

So, anybody wants to give a reaction? Should I continue?

#5 dean88, Jun 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

a video... me thinks yu were set up!

7. guyface

guyface New Member

Hmmm. The story is okay. Kind of erotic. I guess it doesn't compare with the other stories because there is no exaggerated size or situation, people like that in a fic story here. It kind off sounds like you don't originally speak english. Interesting plot twist though. Wouldn't mind seeing what happens.

8. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    HA! I love your deduction! I want to know if your right.

Draft saved Draft deleted