pooping & anal sex

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think pressure on the prostate is pleasurable for men...that's why some find crapping pleasureable. Personally, I hate excrement.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's because your dick is like an air pump forcing air into his anus. After enough fucking if the air doesn't escape the first time the littlest opening happens, trust me, the air will come out. It's embarrassing yes, but it's also very normal to pass literal air when anal fucking. The good thing is these truly don't stink.

It has happened sometimes that the guy I fucked farted a little while I fucked him....it´s okay with me, doesn´t turn me off...it´s just air LOL

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think pressure on the prostate is pleasurable for men...that's why some find crapping pleasureable. Personally, I hate excrement.

I always thought the best thing about taking a dump (it's killing me to post this because I am OCD and shy as fuck) was relieving the pressure of the need to have a bowel movement. I find nothing as revolting as excrement. Blowing Dick Cheney is more appealing.

But I am a total bottom. I will top for someone I love because they want me too... but that is a distinction of love and not sex. I have problems with the anus and kinda figure I am happier not to see nor think much of it.

And, I feel crappy for even posting this response.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yeah I had no idea how good pressure on my prostate felt until the first time a doctor gave me a rectal exam. He pressed on my prostate a couple of times and I and thought I was gonna blow a wad on the examining table. He said "does that hurt?" I said NO, but I was thinking OMG THAT FEELS GOOD!

Thanks doc you turned me into a bottom boy! LOL

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I had no idea how good pressure on my prostate felt until the first time a doctor gave me a rectal exam. He pressed on my prostate a couple of times and I and thought I was gonna blow a wad on the examining table. He said "does that hurt?" I said NO, but I was thinking OMG THAT FEELS GOOD!

Thanks doc you turned me into a bottom boy! LOL

I haven't had one yet.. funny because I am a total bottom but still, I get freaked out by a doctor sticking things up there.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't had one yet.. funny because I am a total bottom but still, I get freaked out by a doctor sticking things up there.

I was only 19 at the time and didn't realize what he was gonna do. He checked everything over like they usually did during physicals I previously had then he says he is gonna check my prostate. He tells me to lie on my side on the examing table with my back facing him, and pull my knees, up the next thing if feel is his gloved, well lubed finger against my asshole and he says "push like you are trying to take a dump" and he slipped two fingers in. I was instantly hard and dripping precum on that tissue paper. It was SOOOOOO embarrassing! I was thinking now he knows I am gay...even though at that point I was still a virgin and had never done anything sexual with either a guy or a girl.

I think the reason he did it even though they usually don't check young guy's prostates is because I went to him about lower back pain and apparently that can be cause by a swollen prostate.

Last edited:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was only 19 at the time and didn't realize what he was gonna do. He checked everything over like they usually did during physicals I previously had then he says he is gonna check my prostate. He tells me to lie on my side on the examing table with my back facing him, and pull my knees, up the next thing if feel is his gloved, well lubed finger against my asshole and he says "push like you are trying to take a dump" and he slipped two fingers in. I was instantly hard and dripping precum on that tissue paper. It was SOOOOOO embarrassing! I was thinking now he knows I am gay...even though at that point I was still a virgin and had never done anything sexual with either a guy or a girl.

I think the reason he did it even though they usually don't check young guy's proatates is because I went to him about lower back pain and apparently that can be cause by a swollen prostate.

Even with my issues, that sounds like a great experience

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
would not be surprised if he did. Btw I have found that anal is another way to get to the gspot. The key is, be empty first so you don't have a messy experience. Really, cleansing is not such a big deal.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
One of my buddies and his other friend did a dp with this gal and literally fucked the shit out of her. They were wasted and didn't realize what had happened; only that there was shit all over the bedsheets the next morning. How cool is that??!! :cool:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
not that different.

i think anal just feels like repeatedly pooping backwards.

yuck!

Well you are a woman and do not have a prostate...so yeah I would guess that is what anal would feel like. That is probably why most women don't find it enjoyable.

The pleasure of getting fucked in the ass for me is not the dick stretching my hole, that sometimes actually hurts a little at first, it is the pressure of the guy's penis against my prostate each time he thrusts it in my ass. The orgasms I have had while being fucked are totally amazing. It is like a lighting bolt starting at the base of my spine and coursing through my body.

And to answer your question yes I did wank after I got home from the doc while fingering my newly discovered erogenous zone.

Last edited: