pooping erections?

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this is kind of a problem for me and i'm curious if anybody has a similar story. whenever i have to really take a crap - as i'm doing it - i get hard. i'm somewhat gay, so i guess subconsciously i'm thinking it's a guy pulling his cock out of me slowly. i don't masturbate when i poop, that's pretty fuckin' nasty, but i like that i get really hard, because it sort of feels good while everything's going on; but it's annoying because i'm trying to go to the bathroom. anybody have anything similar? i hope this doesn't gross anyone out

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You must be quite relaxed on the shitter.
when you're very relaxed for a bowel movement, shit can almost fall out and being so relaxed it is by no surprise the corpus cavernosum fills with blood and stiffens.

that or your turds are fiber-lacking drought-induced pellets which vibrate on your prostate and work your tally-whacker into a stool-stiffy.

but I'm going with my first guess.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It happens from time to time (Not TOO often, but now and again).

Dunno why it happens. Just one of biology's more annoying mysteries I guess.

cyboy86

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Some of Freud's work was based on such erection occurances. The point is taking crap is pleasurable for most healthy people (even straight men) thus making it a somewhat erotic experience...

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its normal and I luv it when it happens , but stuffing a hard cock back in your pants when you are out shopping with your missus can be embarrasing.