Poor sexual relationship with partner

tami_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first encounter with another man was with my first and current partner. (We are now in our second year and everything is worst :frown1:)

He loves receiving head from me and so I am trying everything to satisfy him but when I ask him to give me head, it is as if he's disgusted. He just blow me for a mere minute or so then he stops.

He isn't a passionate kisser also, there are times that it seems as if I'm kissing a statue!

Sometimes he has a bad breath.

Poor hygiene sometimes, like dirty navel, I don't know if I am too blame but I cannot stand a dirty navel. I am always clean and I always make sure that I smell good for him

He shoots his load inside my mouth, but he doesn't like tasting mine.

To make this worst, sometimes I end up jacking off after he comes from my blow... (we haven't tried anal yet, too scared though. Well, actually tried it once, he was inside me and it really hurts)

:confused::confused::confused: the sex isn't really good anymore. and apart from that our relationship is really in havoc right now. I think what he only likes in our relation is my head service, nothing more. :frown1: besides, he told me that he do not envision this kind of relationship, he's growing old (he's 21 btw, I;m 20) and he want to have a girlfriend and eventually a family. But I love the guy but I guess we have to end this.

tami_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Run. Fast.

He's already gotten to the point where he's making excuses.

yeah I think so. But hey, I'm crazy in love with the guy. Maybe that reason that I am too attached to him is that I feel secure regarding my sexuality, he's after all the first guy whom I had sex with, he's my bestfriend before we became together. hehe.

tami_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Run. Fast.

He's already gotten to the point where he's making excuses.

Actually we have this deadline for our relationship he was the one who proposed it after I asked for a break-up. we agreed to the date, just to fix everything, our friendship etc, before we part ways. But it is not working.

I;m young and when you are young you do crazy things like this one. :frown1:

K

kundalinikat

Yeah, get out of it! Sooner the better. He's 21 and says "I'm growing old"? Run far away.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry that your relationship is not working. You seem really devoted to it. One thing that I have learned is that when you give yourself to someone (the love you dispense, the time you spend together, the thoughtful actions you do for your partner) and those feelings and actions are not returned, then that is a dynamic that will eventually tear a piece of yourself away.

Don't be sad that your relationship is winding down. Just try to be grateful that you experienced the good things about it and learn from them and believe that you'll find someone that will be just as giving to you in a new relationship.

Good luck.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm sorry that your relationship is not working. You seem really devoted to it. One thing that I have learned is that when you give yourself to someone (the love you dispense, the time you spend together, the thoughtful actions you do for your partner) and those feelings and actions are not returned, then that is a dynamic that will eventually tear a piece of yourself away.

Don't be sad that your relationship is winding down. Just try to be grateful that you experienced the good things about it and learn from them and believe that you'll find someone that will be just as giving to you in a new relationship.

Good luck.

I couldn't agree more with this advice. By far the best!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could try being friends still, but tell him RIGHT NOW you need better sex than he is giving you. Then go looking. Make your love into friendship-love and be good to yourself. If you are not good to yourself you will send signals to the whole world that it is okay to treat you like junk.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This does not sound good.:frown1: I'm sorry but this relationship is already over. One of you needs to pack your bags and go.

tami_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Good luck.

nice one. thanks for this man! :smile:

tami_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he's acting like an arse.
it's damaging your confidence.
go. don't look back.

i think this happen when you fell in love with your best buddy. hehe. anyhow, i'm really preparing myself and i think i'll be okay, but not now.

by the way, his ex girlfriend and I are seem to be getting along fine. it's weird though because my bf cheated me for the third time with this girl. it's really really weird and i used to despise the girl. but i seem to like that girl now, we really get along fine now. though it gives me a guilt feeling because she doesn't know about us, and our, err, orientation. :rolleyes:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's clearly not worth keeping.

If you want to keep him, make a list: brush teeth, suck my cock, taste my cum. Present it to him. If he still says no, tell him it's time to break it off.

He needs to go find someone who loves to serve a man unilaterally. Maybe learn to wield a belt, too. There will be plenty of guys who will want that.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think this happen when you fell in love with your best buddy. hehe. anyhow, i'm really preparing myself and i think i'll be okay, but not now.

by the way, his ex girlfriend and I are seem to be getting along fine. it's weird though because my bf cheated me for the third time with this girl. it's really really weird and i used to despise the girl. but i seem to like that girl now, we really get along fine now. though it gives me a guilt feeling because she doesn't know about us, and our, err, orientation. :rolleyes:

SO! he's not being straight with her either? He is bad news! Tell that girl what a lousy lay he is, that would be doing her a kindness.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Good luck.

Great advice. Relationships are binary and require both people to invest time, energy, and emotion into them in order for it to sustain. Over time, each person may not always invest the same amounts at the same time (and this ebb and flow is to be expected), but it IS necessary that they BOTH continually invest. If one person stops, the relationship will die (and it should). Love and respect yourself enough to demand better.

Last edited: