Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
wrench said:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060321/photos_ts_afp/36bdef84add178f1cfc13f3403227c3f
how horribly he must have suffered at the hands of this teacher. probably was black and blue from being "high fived" by everyone he sees.

FUCK SHE' HOT!!!

I was gonna start a thread about this.

That's BULLSHIT!

I did stuff with 2 teachers, one when I was 9-10 I felt her tits and played with her a bit, second time at 15-16 with a 27year old teacher.

And I did not suffer from sexual abuse.. :rolleyes:

I think they should give her a medal!!:cool:

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus Christ!! How did he pull that one off, that little 14 year old must have a lot going for him. He'll be dining out on this till he starts eating solids!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
odd that this teacher's actions garner kuddos from two straight males but I bet if it were some male teacher with that same 14 year old the inclination would be to yell "abuse":rolleyes:

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Stronzo said:
odd that this teacher's actions garner kuddos from two straight males but I bet if it were some male teacher with that same 14 year old the inclination would be to yell "abuse":rolleyes:

Yeah thats BS, I never did anything with a male teacher cause they were all ugly lol and I was still "kinda" straight. but If it did happen or if it was an older male teacher with a younger female student it would be also "abuse"! psshhhh:rolleyes:

IMO, if its not forced, if both people (or more) involved like it, then it should be legal.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Charles Finn said:
double standard
molestation is still molestation

Yes yes, that guy, me and stronzo were all molested, poor us. we need therapy :rolleyes: .

Just because the law says something doesnt mean it's right...or wrong.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DWTS00 said:
FUCK SHE' HOT!!!

I was gonna start a thread about this.

That's BULLSHIT!

I did stuff with 2 teachers, one when I was 9-10 I felt her tits and played with her a bit, second time at 15-16 with a 27year old teacher.

And I did not suffer from sexual abuse.. :rolleyes:

I think they should give her a medal!!:cool:

And ALL of that is illegal. Please stop glorifying your underage relationships with adults.

We have discussed this already.

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:

Fair point, molestation is molestation. The likelihood is that the 14 year old gave consent and i'm only looking at it from my view if i was in that situation but...i bow down to your wisdom, it was wrong of the girl :eek:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The boy's thoughts on this really don't matter. The teacher abused the position of power she was put in.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Lex said:
In America, you can not consent to sex as a minor according to the law.

Here is a Age of Consent Chart as of 2001.

If I'm right, If they were in hawaii, that wouldve been okay? [FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]Hawaii[/FONT][FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]14[/FONT]???

It's fvcked up that the age for homosexual sex mm or ff is sometimes higher than than hetero or completely illegal :rolleyes:

I have to ask though, do you agree with those laws?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DWTS00 said:
Yeah thats BS, I never did anything with a male teacher cause they were all ugly lol and I was still "kinda" straight. but If it did happen or if it was an older male teacher with a younger female student it would be also "abuse"! psshhhh:rolleyes:

IMO, if its not forced, if both people (or more) involved like it, then it should be legal.

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary":rolleyes:

Do you quite possibly think you could rise to the level of thoughtful response. Dude, you're offensive manner (and on certain points I've actually agreed with you) does nothing but force others not to take anything you say seriously.

You just seem pissed off at the world.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mingnut said:
Fair point, molestation is molestation. The likelihood is that the 14 year old gave consent and i'm only looking at it from my view if i was in that situation but...i bow down to your wisdom, it was wrong of the girl :eek:

I'm glad you saw where I was going with that.

As a 14 year old boy I would have been delighted if my math teacher Mr. Moscardelli had let me suck his cock but I bet the school board would have taken a dim view.

Ah perspective.................:rolleyes:

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Stronzo said:
"Mary, Mary, quite contrary":rolleyes:

Do you quite possibly think you could rise to the level of thoughtful response. Dude, you're offensive manner (and on certain points I've actually agreed with you) does nothing but force others not to take anything you say seriously.

You just seem pissed off at the world.

Because I dont necessarly agree with the law? :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, in the immortal words of Dion, "Why must I be a teenager in love?"

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
When one is in a position of power/authority taking advantage of another because of your rank/positioin is WRONG WRONG WRONG and that's all there is to it. The abuser of authority be it a sergeant in the Army or a hot looking teacher deserves to be punished....after all the abuser earned it didn't they....

I guess it all boils down to being a leader and setting a good example.