Pop singer George arrested after car accident in London...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't this like his fifth accident or something? Why isn't his lover stopping him from self-destructing himself...?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't mean it like that, mind you. I just think someone should intervene. Maybe his dad.....but judging from his relationship between father and son, it looked really strained ever since his mom died of cancer. You think maybe Andrew Ridgeley should get involved right now. This guy is just a walking time bomb and should not be allowed at the wheel ever again.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lindsay Lohan headed to jail and now this; what a cruel world for these two loosers... I just can't feel sorry for anyone who can't or won't be responsible for their own actions.

S

superbot

Lindsay Lohan headed to jail and now this; what a cruel world for these two loosers... I just can't feel sorry for anyone who can't or won't be responsible for their own actions.
You're quite right.The guy is a self confessed cannabis user and has been for for many years.If anyone needs further evidence about drug abuse,look no further!!...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Im sure the sensible options would be to not drive, smoke weed, drink or fvck strangers in public places.

However, the guy clearly has clouded judgement and is incapable of making these choices. For whatever reasons. IMO he is a musical genius and I kinda expect geniuses to have emotional and psychological issues. He seems to have the same self destruct tendencies that Boy George has had. Although BG seems to be dealing with it since prison. Maybe thats what GM needs?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was surprised to find out Lindsay Lohan is only 24; which is the same age as me. She looks a lot older and the way she behaves is usually seen in older celebs (I think?).

We are polar opposites. She has a pussy and I have a dick. She likes to drink (and 'drug'?) and I could easily go tee total.

As for Mr Michael...he makes his own choices, like every other adult. Maybe he sees them more as compulsory actions or learned reflexes to certain 'stressors'. They seem like bad choices to most observers but maybe (obviously?) he doesn't see it that way.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What? Again?

He really ought to get himself a chauffeur.

A full-time/on demand chauffeur would be an expensive waste of money, I think. Such a person would also be a constant threat of possible blackmail exposure.

However, I find it beyond impossible to believe that there isn't a car service in a place like London which cannot guarantee discretion at any price. That just seems unreasonable.