Pope considers marriage for clergy

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
However, supporters foresee a problem with countries lowering the age of consent to 7.

:theyareontome:

I know - I am going to Pope Hell. Not sure whether that will be fun or not :cool:.

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
However, supporters foresee a problem with countries lowering the age of consent to 7.

:theyareontome:

I know - I am going to Pope Hell. Not sure whether that will be fun or not :cool:.

Given everything Popes have done throughout history you'd have to be pretty darn evil to get in Pope Hell!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Given everything Popes have done throughout history you'd have to be pretty darn evil to get in Pope Hell!

Wow - this exposure was not so good for you.

The Pope or Popes score top 3 cuntiness in all of recorded history. Hickcunt is just a side show, his cuntiness is just a distraction. If you want real cunt, you need look no further that the CATHOLIC Church cunt. Those cunts know no bounds on cuntiness.

I raise you ten cuntiness. cunt.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Wow - this exposure was not so good for you.

The Pope or Popes score top 3 cuntiness in all of recorded history. Hickcunt is just a side show, his cuntiness is just a distraction. If you want real cunt, you need look no further that the CATHOLIC Church cunt. Those cunts know no bounds on cuntiness.

I raise you ten cuntiness. cunt.
Funny, the things you resent.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's hope he also okays GAY marraige! More popes are probably gay than straight. Years ago there was a kerfuffle when someone had allegedly found a wedding between two men that King James had refused to include in his version of the Bible. I've not heard much about it since then.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's too little, too late, but better to get that celibacy thing unkinked anyway. Perhaps they will then attract fewer gays. Gays are only 10% of our species.