Pope says "SORRY"

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time I checked; the pope didn't rape anyone. Obviously he represents the organisation that has members that does; but would you look down on the whole police forced based on one arsehole's abuse of power?

It's the liberal ultra-left agenda to shit on Christianity, much less Catholicsm... yet rarely call out extremist Muslims that:

- want women all virgins, non sexual and clothed to the hilt
- all homos dead, and quickly
- all bi-sexuals dead... and quickly
- all trannies dead quicker than any homo or bi...

the list goes on.. yet Catholicism, and global warming are biggest threats to America as we know it...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's in Islamic culture to fuck and abuse children.

No, but neither is it 'in' Christian culture. It merely occurs there.

As always it's those hiding behind the mask of 'religion' perpetrating such 'deeds' in its name. The same applies to Radical Islam and others of course.

It's all bullshit, whoever does it.

Besides, I thought this was going to be about the Inquisition ...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last time I checked; the pope didn't rape anyone. Obviously he represents the organisation that has members that does; but would you look down on the whole police forced based on one arsehole's abuse of power?

If the person in charge of said police force, condoned, ignored, paid people to be quiet, destroyed a child's faith, safety and innocence and shuffled the "arsehole" around, hell yeah. One more thing, that comparison does not work because it was a hell of a lot more than "one arsehole".

This is not a religion bashing thing for me. If this was a huge company like Walmart and the Santas were known to be molesting children, how would the public react then? Should we be more sympathetic because it is a religion?

He knew, that's what gets me guys, he knew and all he worried about was how the fuck to shut people up.

This pope? He wants to make Paul the Pedophile lover a saint! WTF???

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thing is that I feel if they (the catholic church) allowed priests to marry, the children would still be abused.
If these monsters prey on children, they are hardly going to stop if they have a wife and children of their own.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it reminds me of sinead o connor singing WAR on SNL.
her ripping the photo of the pope and getting boycotted for it.

I remembered when that happened. At first I didn't even realize what she did. Then it dawned on me and I gagged. That was 1992. Timewarp to 2008 and who would have thought that her vision had some level of twisted validity to it?

faceking said:
It's the liberal ultra-left agenda to shit on Christianity, much less Catholicsm...

I don't think that's true, dude. It's not the religion that's bad, it's the people who exploit it to hurt and condemn others that is. I don't know how many times I hear people use their faith as an excuse to put themselves above others. If the goal is to achieve eternal life (which in some ways is a curse in itself) and every religion agrees on this, then how come they all fight amongst each other regarding the paths one should take or the God they should follow? Religion is supposed to invigorate one's spirituality to bring joy to the world, not destroy those who are different. At least that's my view on things. And for me, it's hard to keep that view when we have several people of faith blaming homosexuals people for the destruction of mankind and promoting a way of life where a 1st Degree Murderer can somehow repent for his sins and acheive eternal blessings before someone who just simply loves another man or woman can.

yet rarely call out extremist Muslims that:

- want women all virgins, non sexual and clothed to the hilt
- all homos dead, and quickly
- all bi-sexuals dead... and quickly
- all trannies dead quicker than any homo or bi...

I think everyone knows that extremists of every faith are little touched in the head. And personally, I think most extremists in any religion thinks in this matter. Why point a finger at a different religion for the same things that exist in our own?