Whats my size?

• Total voters

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi to All:biggrin1:

looking to meet new friends, I'm in Texas and would like to know what girls:wink: are in my area or who would like to be pen pals... here is a pic of me...oooh and please guess my size:confused:...lets see who knows there Dick:eek: ..lol glad to be a member

popgoestheweasle

Attachments

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not part of the poll, but i would guess somewhere between 5.5" and 6.5" using four of my fingers as a guide, per the picture. those look like a ladies hands (nice) which would be more narrow than mine, i just did a little calculating and that's what i came up with. certainly not 7 or bigger imho.

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol ur funny you must have measured from the cockring on up which the pic does not show the base..should have put a different one...but oh well i will puts some out there later...but your wrong nice try ..lmao

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
gonna go with tgirl on this one...looks to me between 5-6, probably closer to 6. Sorry but I don't think you are measuring accurately or you posted a very inaccurate picture one or the other man. I woulda voted 6 if it had been on your list.
not part of the poll, but i would guess somewhere between 5.5" and 6.5" using four of my fingers as a guide, per the picture. those look like a ladies hands (nice) which would be more narrow than mine, i just did a little calculating and that's what i came up with. certainly not 7 or bigger imho.

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok...here a little hint for the ones who are having problems.... measurements not wrong ...its not like i measured it one time...lol. i will give my girth cause that maybe throwing u off it 6.25 and heres another hint my gf hand is 3.5 width of palm

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
justinjoy

relax... i will ...lol give it a couple of days at least... its only been about 2hours since i joined....light up a blunt and kick back ..lol if you dont have any ...i will light one for you lol :smoker2: