Popped a HUGE boner at the nude beach

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Machocock, May 19, 2011.

1. Machocock

Machocock Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had my first nude beach experience a few months ago, and it was memorable and a bit embarrassing.

I went with a good friend of mine who I've known my entire life. We decided to go for a long walk down of the length of the beach and realised that the people were wearing less and less clothes, and then suddenly none at all!

We were the only ones wearing clothes in the section, and both of us being at least 4-5 beers in already said fuck it and stripped bare. Besides the locker room, this was the first time i've been naked in public.

It was really liberating at first. I hang almost 6 inches flaccid, much larger than my friend and pretty much every other man on the beach. My cock started to attract attention, and as much as I tried to fight it, a raging erection sprouted.

Not knowing what to do, I got up and ran into the ocean as fast as I could. I remember my rock hard big cock swinging back and forth as I tried to hide it with my hand as I ran. It felt like the whole beach was looking at me. I looked ridiculous.

The ocean did the trick nicely. The woody went back down and I rejoined my friend back on beach, who had a big grin on his face.

"Biggest cock on the beach by far, glad it calmed down so everybody can rest now." I remember him saying.

We ended up spending most of the day in the nude section, and I didn't get hard again. I Popped a semi when a hot girl strolled by, which is very rare at a nude beach (90% men), but once you get used to it the experience is fun, liberating, and if you have a big floppy cock, you get to show off what you got :biggrin1:

Also, check out these pics...next time I'll take some at the beach!

Attached Files:

2. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

Great story & great pics!

3. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a similar experience one time but was out skinny dipping with my girlfriend and friends. We were all swimming around and having a good time after some beers. I had a hard on when I got out of the lake to head back to the car.

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Man, I know what you mean. My first few times at a nude beach, I sprouted wood as soon as my clothes came off, and it didn't go down until everyone had a chance to see.

Everyone's so cool at those places, by and large, that it just ends up feeling good instead of embarrassing. Don't get me wrong ... I was embarrassed at first. After the third or fourth time it happened, my feeling was, "What the hell, I'm not the only one with a dick that gets hard."

5. D_Otis_Criblecoblis

D_Otis_Criblecoblis Account Disabled

Great story man. Where was the beach?

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Back to the beach please...and take your camera! :biggrin1:

7. Machocock

Machocock Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The beach was in Australia...not gonna say anymore than that

8. crescendo69

Gold Member

D'oh!:frown1:

9. ChicagoThickDick

I lived in San Diego for twenty years and went to Blacks Beach frequently. I was usually ok but did get wood sometimes when I saw very hot female or a couple having sex. Sometimes I would get reactions and comments from others on the beach.
    One time while watching a couple having sex I had some precum dripping from the head and she stared right at it and made a comment to her boyfriend who hustled her away. Another time while I was walking down the beach I stopped to talk to a hot looking couple. I get a full erection and both of the were discretly checking me out.

tonygem, qdb09 and FLScubaGuy like this.
  10. Tibia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The only thing I can say, with a penis that great, is to strutt your stuff and be very proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

do women like to watch a man get a boner when a man looks at her on nude beach?

12. xlgpolish

xlgpolish New Member

Looks good. Great nude beach in Hawaii for showing off I was on recently.

13. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw this pic on cl yesterday and it cracked me up

Attached Files:

aready6311 likes this.
  14. ChicagoThickDick

In my twenty years going to Blacks Beach in San Diego I learned which women would be offended by me getting erect. Some women were there to tan and not be hassled by the perverts and there were some who were there that were exhibitionists and wanted to be checked out. The later ones knew that an erection was a good indicator that you liked what you saw. Most of these women were with a boyfriend or husband. I had several over the years that wanted me to pose for photos with her and several wanted me to stop and talk.

15. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    All I can say is if I saw yoy on anude beach beach I'd would definitely get hard! Awesome cock!

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  16. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

You have a lovely cock. Next time you go on a nude beach don't have a few beers and sit cross legged for a while. After you've been nude a few times your cock will behave without any problem.

17. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:

That's just so unfair! I think he may have been added to the picture. No one seems to notice him. Very hot guy though.

18. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I would love to get a hard on at a beach or any public place. I love the looks I get

19. appletree

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    first of all, love ur cock macho, very hot. I frequent an australian nude beach too and i hope to see ur hard dick down there one day.

I often get a hard on at the nude beach, its hot the girls, the couples, the big cocks, i love it. In my experience people dont mind at all, some people will make comments and its usually acceptable to rub one out if u get hard.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cameras are frowned upon at the nude beach for obvious reasons. I'm glad you're having a good time though!

Draft saved Draft deleted