Popped a HUGE boner at the nude beach

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still get the occasional erection at the nude beach I visit. In my experience people don’t generally mind providing you avoid flaunting yourself. Some people will make comments but its usually light hearted banter but after you've been nude a few times you will notice that you will get fewer erections.

sexyy1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really want to join a nude colony.
When alone I'm nude pretty much all of the time.

I dont believe their is one in the north east of england.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted this story in another thread a while back but I love to look back on these moments so I'll describe it once again here. My wife and I use to go to Black's Beach together, we'd drink too much wine and she would get out of control horny, really exhibitionist nuts out of control horny. She'd sit in her beach chair and spread her legs wide and of course guys would gather like flies. Once she was lubed up and had a good audience she would at first just occasionally touch her meaty dripping wet pussy, like an itch, then a while later open the lips and flex her clit and keep this up for about and hour, then she would give an occaisional hard rub, then another and another until she would just totally loose control and go for it until she came (way too soon for me). Once this guy was walking by with his wife or girlfriend holding hands and they both had a drink in their free hand. The guy pulled his girlfriend/wife in close to get a good look at what was going on and he got an immediate hard-on, this drove my wife into what I can only describe as nympho abandon (not the erection, there were many and a few good ones, but the guy holding the woman in place so she could only watch and not walk away). After a few minutes the guys cock started to bob up and down and he came in a series of arching spurts, hands free, almost hitting my wife. At that point the woman pulled her hand away and walked off in a huff while me, my wife and about six other guys just kept jacking off till we came. The self appointed beach nazi's watch way too close for anything like that to happen now, and my wife doesn't like to go anymore so I guess those days are over, but damn, once upon a time there was magic on Black's Beach.

• Love
Reactions: openfly

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I posted this story in another thread a while back but I love to look back on these moments so I'll describe it once again here. My wife and I use to go to Black's Beach together, we'd drink too much wine and she would get out of control horny, really exhibitionist nuts out of control horny. She'd sit in her beach chair and spread her legs wide and of course guys would gather like flies. Once she was lubed up and had a good audience she would at first just occasionally touch her meaty dripping wet pussy, like an itch, then a while later open the lips and flex her clit and keep this up for about and hour, then she would give an occaisional hard rub, then another and another until she would just totally loose control and go for it until she came (way too soon for me). Once this guy was walking by with his wife or girlfriend holding hands and they both had a drink in their free hand. The guy pulled his girlfriend/wife in close to get a good look at what was going on and he got an immediate hard-on, this drove my wife into what I can only describe as nympho abandon (not the erection, there were many and a few good ones, but the guy holding the woman in place so she could only watch and not walk away). After a few minutes the guys cock started to bob up and down and he came in a series of arching spurts, hands free, almost hitting my wife. At that point the woman pulled her hand away and walked off in a huff while me, my wife and about six other guys just kept jacking off till we came. The self appointed beach nazi's watch way too close for anything like that to happen now, and my wife doesn't like to go anymore so I guess those days are over, but damn, once upon a time there was magic on Black's Beach.

Very hot!

ya_dig_it

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really want to join a nude colony.
When alone I'm nude pretty much all of the time.

I dont believe their is one in the north east of england.

Blah! I've actually gone into a few nudist colonies for work and its filled with older out of shape people. Inside out boner is more like it.

Reactions: Retired77904

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting a boner on a nude beach is liberating. When else do us guys get to watch women oogle our goods in public. As long as its natural and not offensive, most women can't help but check it out.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if age has anything to do with NOT getting a boner on the beach. I use to get semi's but nowadays I get I'm so use to it (being naked) that I just don't get hard from it. I'd have to play with it and I don't because it's just not cool IMHO.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Spent a week at a (mostly) naturist beach on the Atlantic coast of France this summer, joined by several friends at various times. One friend would get a boner every day, out of nowhere. We'd be sitting on the beach in a group and I'd notice that he had a semi. After a while it would turn into more than a semi, and he said something like 'time to cool off' and went down to the sea, his boner at 90° to his body.

I saw several other erections at this beach, more than I have in the past, but no one seemed to pay much attention.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only been to a nude beach once and it was years ago. I had to laugh at your saying you went into the ocean to get rid of your boner. I did the same. then while laying on the beach I noticed that if you want to check out other boners just look at the others that are going into the ocean... It seems to be the thing to do.

Reactions: biefstuk

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nude beaches are fun. I'm a grower not a shower so I don't get as much attention at a nude beach until I pop a "semi". Its a pretty natural thing and people don't really get offended

Had an ex-girlfriend who was a borderline nympho that I used to take to the nude beach... a couple times she got so horny there that she would need me to fuck her behind the bushes. One time I was banging away at her and looked up and there were 4 guys jerking off, watching us... that was hot

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had my first nude beach experience a few months ago, and it was memorable and a bit embarrassing.

I went with a good friend of mine who I've known my entire life. We decided to go for a long walk down of the length of the beach and realised that the people were wearing less and less clothes, and then suddenly none at all!

We were the only ones wearing clothes in the section, and both of us being at least 4-5 beers in already said fuck it and stripped bare. Besides the locker room, this was the first time i've been naked in public.

It was really liberating at first. I hang almost 6 inches flaccid, much larger than my friend and pretty much every other man on the beach. My cock started to attract attention, and as much as I tried to fight it, a raging erection sprouted.

Not knowing what to do, I got up and ran into the ocean as fast as I could. I remember my rock hard big cock swinging back and forth as I tried to hide it with my hand as I ran. It felt like the whole beach was looking at me. I looked ridiculous.

The ocean did the trick nicely. The woody went back down and I rejoined my friend back on beach, who had a big grin on his face.

"Biggest cock on the beach by far, glad it calmed down so everybody can rest now." I remember him saying.

We ended up spending most of the day in the nude section, and I didn't get hard again. I Popped a semi when a hot girl strolled by, which is very rare at a nude beach (90% men), but once you get used to it the experience is fun, liberating, and if you have a big floppy cock, you get to show off what you got :biggrin1:

Also, check out these pics...next time I'll take some at the beach!
I have had hard ons at a nude lake in Germany. Its interesting to see the guys who look but try damn hard not to. Am about 8" hard. You sure don't have anything to be embarresed about.

rock1212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink: Its like the black man is saying to the woman "Hey! Mine's 20 times bigger than his! Why don't you give me a try?"