Popped Zits and Abscesses

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I just discovered my gag-reflex all over again...but yeah...there's a reason you guys like watching this disgusting stuff and that's 1. sure it's gross but 2. they're videos of grooming (definitely in the "extreme" sense...) and 3. it's like watching a train crash, and it gives you endorphins...endorphins make you happy....

Social grooming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have fun...but keep this gross stuff away from me....(btw: "grooming" is an socio-anthropological term...I'm not weird...erm...not that weird anyway...) :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I just discovered my gag-reflex all over again...but yeah...there's a reason you guys like watching this disgusting stuff and that's 1. sure it's gross but 2. they're videos of grooming (definitely in the "extreme" sense...) and 3. it's like watching a train crash, and it gives you endorphins...endorphins make you happy....

Have fun...but keep this gross stuff away from me....(btw: "grooming" is an socio-anthropological term...I'm not weird...erm...not that weird anyway...) :rolleyes:

well, it is not really "grooming"...though i understand what you are saying.

this weird stuff is enjoyed by both men and women, and it is the gross out factor, same way some people like watching horror movies...for the scare/fright/excitement...

but also, there is a medical fascination to it...those of us older than the age of youtube and the internet, never really got to see anything of this nature...

sure you could have a pimple, but most people have never seen endoscopic surgery before, or draininga cow abscess...

i am fascinated by medical science, so there is definitely an interesting factor to the ones where there is a medical procedure involved.

plus it is just funny at times :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this weird stuff

it is just funny at times :tongue:

Man, I think the reactions from the females from some of the videos was LOL-lable. And the dudes reactions to the guy getting his neck lanced with the pus cauliflowers blooming out of the wound...was so funny...

He was like...

"DUUUUUDDDDEE, you gotta pull more out of the wound...you gotta get that stuff out of the artery." Hehehe.

And the girl was like, "DUUDDDE, that is a part of his body."

But the way she said body sounded like "buddy". And I fell out laughing over this laughable medical exchange. What a MTV CSI episode waiting to happen there. :biggrin1:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, it is not really "grooming"...though i understand what you are saying.

this weird stuff is enjoyed by both men and women, and it is the gross out factor, same way some people like watching horror movies...for the scare/fright/excitement...

but also, there is a medical fascination to it...those of us older than the age of youtube and the internet, never really got to see anything of this nature...

sure you could have a pimple, but most people have never seen endoscopic surgery before, or draininga cow abscess...

i am fascinated by medical science, so there is definitely an interesting factor to the ones where there is a medical procedure involved.

plus it is just funny at times :tongue:

Not to be gross...but yeah, part of social grooming in primates means picking out things (and then eating them...ew), licking/cleaning wounds etc...so it's not "like" grooming...it is... in that usually other people are doing it in the video to the other person (that super gross video of the girlfriend and her boyfriend...that is social grooming...and a very very super super gross example of it...she even mentions doing it *regularly* in the explaination of the video)...the thing is by watching it you're living vicariously...anyway...sure you can take a "like watching a train wreck" standpoint or medical standpoint...but I think it's a bit of both and anthropology...:smile:

Media
I don't know why but I can't help wishing that I had a massive zit like that just so I could squeeze. I had one on the top of my head once that was so big you actually heard an audible "crack" when it popped. Soooooooo satisfying.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be gross...but yeah, part of social grooming in primates means picking out things (and then eating them...ew), licking/cleaning wounds etc...so it's not "like" grooming...it is... in that usually other people are doing it in the video to the other person (that super gross video of the girlfriend and her boyfriend...that is social grooming...and a very very super super gross example of it...she even mentions doing it *regularly* in the explaination of the video)...the thing is by watching it you're living vicariously...anyway...sure you can take a "like watching a train wreck" standpoint or medical standpoint...but I think it's a bit of both and anthropology...:smile:

true, primates do pick ticks off each other etc...

but they don't pop zits and abcesses! :wink::smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want Martha Stewart to have an abcess so I can see how fabulously she would handle squeezing the pus caterpillars out of it. I think that she would use a Microplane or a rasp and use a marinade injector to siphon out pus chalk.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've dealt with stuff like lancing huge boils growing out of a goat's neck, or cleaning a dog's scent gland.

But it was a requirement, and hardly the kind of thing I'd videotape.

Entertainment? Uh no. I didn't click onto any links. Rather watch a horror movie.

By the way, I'm aware of a fetish some people have to pop other people's zits....

erg...

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay...i just had to ressurrect this thread for this video...

the most *INCREDIBLE* back zit of all time...it was so big, the guy had to go to the doctor/hospital...it took nearly *5* minutes to get all the pus out!!!

first it just bleeds a little, then, there is literally like *POUNDS* of pus

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

YES! LOL

The Best BACK ZIT | Pop That Zit

That was AWESOME :biggrin1:

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I am a def. groomer.

I love the chance to pop, squeeze, pluck, pick, tweeze, clean.... love it. On me or any other victim. I also love that sweet spot when you clean your ears with the cotton sticks..... it's like a gasm.