Popped Zits and Abscesses

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a def. groomer.

I love the chance to pop, squeeze, pluck, pick, tweeze, clean.... love it. On me or any other victim. I also love that sweet spot when you clean your ears with the cotton sticks..... it's like a gasm.

"zitgasm" is the term they use on the site, LOL

Media
I want Martha Stewart to have an abcess so I can see how fabulously she would handle squeezing the pus caterpillars out of it. I think that she would use a Microplane or a rasp and use a marinade injector to siphon out pus chalk.

All of the tool handles would be color coordinated I would imagine :tongue: Martha has got it like that.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
was it anything like this one? :biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/2383827-post31.html

Haha, I didn't get to see what came out for the most part.

It was a Ingrown Hair related Cyst that only happens right above the ass. I thought it was a pimple and tried popping it to no avail. A day later it exploded on it's own, which was surprising.

Got it removed by a doctor, but the worst part was taking the sterile packing material OUT in the shower. It's like a foot long plastic snake you have to remove from the hole, sooooo gross.

Probably more like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qHhjNcGhDQ

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want Martha Stewart to have an abcess so I can see how fabulously she would handle squeezing the pus caterpillars out of it. I think that she would use a Microplane or a rasp and use a marinade injector to siphon out pus chalk.

All of the tool handles would be color coordinated I would imagine :tongue: Martha has got it like that.

Well, Martha would have them color coordinated in soothing light blue colors and labeled with instructions on how to lance the boil and syphon out the pus caterpillars.

I know that Rachael Ray would have pumpkin ass orange and pea soup green as her colors for her boil lancing and pus syphoning kit. :rolleyes:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pilonidal cyst - forms in the skin near the tailbone (lower back), and can sometimes contain ingrown hair. This type of cyst can grow in clusters which sometimes create a hole or cavity in the skin.

That's what I had.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The in-and-out movement of the camera made it seem like some kind of nightmarish rollercoaster thrill ride at a theme park. RHINOCOASTER.

heh heh...nostrilcam :biggrin1:

i hate to say it, but some of these videos are so fascinating that this particular doctor from India does and sends in to "popthatzit", that sometimes i really wish i had become a doctor...performing some of these rather simple surgeries seems like so much fun and rather interesting...

he has the little camera, the little vacuum thing, the little clasper, and he is all the way up in the sinuses...it seems really interesting...not to mention requires alot of skill...sort of like a cool interactive game almost...with big pieces of snot. lol :tongue: