1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Poppers and Septal Perforation question..

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by 336498, Oct 29, 2008.

1. 336498

336498 Guest

Im a 33yo gay male, have been using poppers during sex, I'd say about 70% of the time, since I started having sex with men when I was 21. About 4 months ago, I realized there was a perforation (hole) in my Septum, (the wall between your nostrils) I just about fainted. Went to all the appropriate Docs, with gazilion tests run, and nothing came back positive. We just wrote it off as a fluke related to my deviated septum.
    Could inhaling poppers have caused this?
    What are the effects that poppers could have on your Septum? Could prolonged use cause a perforation (hole) in your Septum?

Anyone's thoughts or experiences with an issue like this would be GREATLY appreciated. I am getting my nose fixed, but if poppers could have caused this, there is NO WAY I'll ever pick up a bottle of poppers again.

Thanks.

2. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It's not a side-effect of poppers that I've heard much about, but given that amyl/butyl nitrate are solvents, it's possible. Septal perforation's more commonly seen in people who use coke.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice