Poppers lover for sex tips

luvinnyc91

Experimental Member
Media
Hi world - looking to get advice on ways to enhance my sex life, including with poppers and sex toys. Any feedback is helpful. Also love to trade bathhouse stories. Thank you!

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi world - looking to get advice on ways to enhance my sex life, including with poppers and sex toys. Any feedback is helpful. Also love to trade bathhouse stories. Thank you!
Good Q. I always wanted to try poppers but I don't even know where to get them. If you try them let me know pleaseeee. Good luck dude

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Q. I always wanted to try poppers but I don't even know where to get them. If you try them let me know pleaseeee. Good luck dude
Cool_guy First hello, POPPERS , Alkyl Nitrite is inhaled usually just before peneration and then during being fucked and it is so mind blowing and makes you fell great!!! Bill

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cool_guy First hello, POPPERS , Alkyl Nitrite is inhaled usually just before peneration and then during being fucked and it is so mind blowing and makes you fell great!!! Bill
Well,thanks for the info Bill and yes, hello! Where have you been ?

Reactions: BillM

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome

Gotta love a good sniff of poppers -but to too much can make you go limp!! Try buying them in a sex shop, although they banned in lots of countries sadly governments think they are addictive but still allow the sale of tobacco and alcohol.
Don't get me started!!!!

Brinz

luvinnyc91

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks all! I should clarify - definitely have tried poppers and I guess I'm wondering if anybody has a specific brand that makes them go wild.

Jungle Juice is usually my go to. But lately has been giving me a headache. Any training vids I should try out?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks all! I should clarify - definitely have tried poppers and I guess I'm wondering if anybody has a specific brand that makes them go wild.

Jungle Juice is usually my go to. But lately has been giving me a headache. Any training vids I should try out?
Amyl Nitrate or RUSH are the best they all will give you a headache as they rush your blood!! Bill