Poppers problem

D

deleted1030603

Is it true that your body can get used to poppers? I tried poppers for the first time last week. I used Jungle Juice. I think it was great. It did great things to me. It felt amazing especially when I hit it right before I was going to cum (by masturbation).

After having used for 3 times, I didnt feel the feeling I got when I first hit it for the first time. It barely does anything for me now. It is just normal water for me now.

Does this happen to any of u? If so, is it normal? Will I ever have that great feeling again if I stop hitting it for a few days or a week?

Anyway, what is the best way to use poppers? How many times/hits per day and how many per weeks? Is it good to hit it everyday?

blip45

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I do believe they can lose their potency with time.
A fresh bottle seems to be the best. That being said, I do think you can become a little immune to them. Give it a rest for a few days then try them again. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I also seem to feel their effects better when I'm with someone. The initial rush is awesome and then the heating or flushing of the skin is way cool too

D

deleted1030603

I do believe they can lose their potency with time.
A fresh bottle seems to be the best. That being said, I do think you can become a little immune to them. Give it a rest for a few days then try them again. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I also seem to feel their effects better when I'm with someone. The initial rush is awesome and then the heating or flushing of the skin is way cool too

I also believe that poppers can lose their potency no matter how tight you cover the bottle. It just is not as good as when you first open it.

I just hope that I wont be immune to poppers. I love the feeling Jungle Juice gives me. plus, I repeat, No side effects for me at all.

Is poppers sold legally in Europe and North America?

D

deleted1030603

Im not sure if it is legal in Cambodia but I have to buy it online and the sellers import them from Thailand.

D

deleted1030603

Is it true that poppers prevents your dick from staying hard?