Poppers

imdabestmain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I've read a few stories about them but I still don't know what the deal is. Anyone have experiences with poppers they would like to share? Are they worth it? And why don't I hear about straight folk using them with sex?

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
Dangerous and unnecessary...

Dangerous because you might as well be sniffing glue.

Unnecessary because if your good at sex, you don't need help from an unnatural source.

but if course this is just my opinion. give it a try if you want, because i did and its not all what they make it out to be. So not worth the risk.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, don't do any if you have any kind of heart problem. You'll probably die or have a stroke.

You do get a rush from them. You sniff the bottle & get an instantaneous buzz - light headed, hyper sensitive skin, & an enormous feeling of well being. It lasts for about 30 seconds to a minute give or take. You wouldn't want to drive on it - you would die.

It's a bit like GHB - which is basically (excuse me chemists) like a very dilute version of the same thing, with longer lasting affects. Whereas GHB is drinkable, again you will probably die if you drank poppers, & in a very painful way.

I have used them a few times for sex - they worked quite well, especially when I really wasn't in the mood at all, though I never took more than 3 heady draughts. Anymore than that, & you're liable to have a crashing headache the next day. It does make you feel more sensitive, the feeling of someone else's skin against yours, even lightly scratching you, is far more intensely sexual, for me it was like my mind had been holding my body back before, my cock certainly benefited, & any sex I had was generally great, with an overall feeling that everything was more heightened.

I've also been around people (girls) who dipped a cigarette in the vial, & inhaled from it, passing it around a lot like a joint, which was great in clubs - it's great for dancing.

It's like any kind of drug - fine in moderation - you have a honeymoon period, & then you stop. If you only have sex on poppers, it's the sort of thing that becomes addictive by association, so you're better off using it sporadically & recreationally.

chrome416

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is quite common for anal stretching. Health wise you still have to go slowly but it certainly makes the experience much more enjoyable. Everything in moderation. As a friend of mine once said, 'gimme poppers and I could sit on a tree trunk'. HAHAHA

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first experience with them was when I started going to the bars in the early '80's. Basically it was just to get a buzz while dancing (I never did any hardcore drugs and the first few times I thought I'd pass out but did get used to using them).

One night this guy picked me up in the bar and we went back to his house and I'd pretty much stopped using them, but this was the first time I did them while having sex. He was pretty hung and I thought the sex was incredible. After that I didn't use them for awhile until I started messing around with this one guy.

He had some and I really went wild on his cock. We must have gotten together a few times over a couple year period and he was getting them from the above guy (they stopped selling them at the bars around '83 I think).

Usually when I give head I've had a few drinks, but I didn't get the same effect and found that it was hard to deep throat. When I drink and use poppers I think I'm doing a much better job!

One guy I was doing (on a nightly basis for about 6 years) he and I would do them as I blew him. But I never really had any headaches. I think the older the bottle is the more inclined you are to getting them. It's just another crutch I think to help me when I'm giving head and I like the fact that the buzz lasts a short time and after it wears off, I'm completely fine.

I do ask any potential partners if they do them (while most say no and if they are curious to try them I do ask if they have a heart condition) and if they don't do them they usually say it's fine if I do them. I think during an average blowjob, I might hit the bottle a couple of times.

This is about the only "drug" (which I'm not really sure if it's considered one since it's sold at the bookstores) that I've ever done. It relaxes me and makes for a pleasurable experience. It's not like I have the bottle attached to my nose all day!

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think poppers are amazing!. I do not do anal but thet heighten sensitivity and make sex an amazing experience. I do not do them now as I have read of adverse effects on ones health. Any slight headace went very quickly.

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me they make me more excited and able -they seem to open my throat and my arse while making everything more sensitive and... almost "hardcore" feeling.

Even if I've just set aside some time to play with my fleshlight or have a wank, I'll use them.

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my experience once you get familliar with them the headaches go away. An interesting mix is pot & poppers (so I've been told). That combo is apparently the choice of fistees taking big hands or toys (so I'm told). I'm also of the understanding that as amyl nitrite is tightly controlled in the US, that the formulations are different than those made in Canada.

So if my understanding is correct, make a trip to Beautiful British Columbia (where some of the world's best pot is grown - 24% THC content according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police) and the gay sex shops on Davie St. sell real amyl nitrite. It's virtually impossible to get arrested for possession in Vancouver, unless you have a significant amount of pot. I have seen an RCMP officer ride up on his mountain bike and order two kids to "put out the joint and drop it down the drain". He rode off without asking if they had any more. As he rode away, they lit up another joint.

Hence if you have tight holes to loosen, come to BC on holiday and start loosening! And if you do get to Vancouver let me know so you can thank me in person for my travel advice! m4m,w4m,mw4m, anything actually!

Last edited: