Poppers

benhardm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read interesting threads dealing with subjects like "how to get banged by a horse without crying" or "how to prepare a tight assring for a date with Hungzilla". It amazes me that among the useful tips given to endure a demanding backdoor session nobody mentions poppers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers).

O.K. Maybe I didn't read the whole threads, but I read far enough to get the feeling that poppers was being vetoed. Is poppers taboo in LPSG?

If so, i'd like to know why.

If not, I'd love to know how helpful/harmful poppers have been for you people when you inhaled the stuff.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ben, there are at least a dozen threads on this subject on LPSG. I don't think they're "veto'ed" here (unlike exposing a certain member as a fake). I think it's a matter of taste -- some folks like 'em, and others consider 'em a headache in a bottle.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you like frenching open bottles of nail polish remover...like your men smelling like he frenched open bottles of nail polish remover--you are a popper person.

I am not a popper person. This is the worst thing gay men ever made trendy in the 70s.

benhardm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read about your popper-experiences of the past, Hung. I am having similar ones now. I just discovered poppers one year ago (a guy at the sauna gave me a hit or two because my assring didn't give and he was very large), and since then, I must admit I take a few hits everytime I have sex. Of course I can have sex without it, but the popper-experience was so intense that I find myself chasing that "high" again. I even had a phone-sex session with a guy in Australia, took a hit of the stuff and it was incredibly arousing... Was it a trouble for you to end your poppers-consume?

benhardm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read it, Hung. Thank you.

I also noticed that I liked poppers so much, I immediately started to offer them to my sex partners. Funny thing is, no matter how enthusiastic I was about them, most of the guys just said: "No, thanks". At least they didn't have a problem with me taking poppers. In your case, my dear HungMuscle, it's clear many of your sex partners need some "extra help". You're huge!