popping a cherry twice

jason2777: has anyone ever heard of being able to pop a woman's cherry twice?

I was with this women who was married for three years. She told me her husband was average about 5inches . She had only had vaginal sex with one other guy before him. I am 8.5 with a circumfrence of almost 6 inches around. She was amazed by my size. I had ate her out first to help relax her and get the mood going.I inserted the head of my penis in her and was shocked how tight she was. It took several minutes (with lots of lube) before i was halfway in her. Finally I pushed all the way in and she let a deep moan. The whole time we had sex she went on and on about how big i was.Some positions were more difficult than others but she was truly overhelmed by my size. I definenatly felt as though I was stretching her pussy. The whole time I stretched her slow and steady. After we had sex she expierenced some minor bledding and soreness. She said she hadn't felt that way since she lost her virginity.Has anyone her had this happen to them or had a woman tell them this after they had sex?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women have a lot of variation in how much of a hymen they're born with and how much they lose. It's a membrane that only partially covers the vagina anyway, but sometimes it's not broken all the way through from having sex. It's possible that she had some remnants left that you tore through. Did she bleed again when you had sex with her the next time? If it only happened that first time with you, you could chalk it up to maybe breaking her hymen again with your size. But if it happens again, then you're injuring her in some other way. If she has any lingering pain or bleeding she should see a doctor.

jason2777:
Originally posted by aloofman@Oct 24 2004, 02:55 PM
Women have a lot of variation in how much of a hymen they're born with and how much they lose. It's a membrane that only partially covers the vagina anyway, but sometimes it's not broken all the way through from having sex. It's possible that she had some remnants left that you tore through. Did she bleed again when you had sex with her the next time? If it only happened that first time with you, you could chalk it up to maybe breaking her hymen again with your size. But if it happens again, then you're injuring her in some other way. If she has any lingering pain or bleeding she should see a doctor.
[post=261029]Quoted post[/post]​

No it only happened the first time. That is what she thought may have happened since i am so thick. I wasn't sure it was possible thats why I asked

juzamjedi:
Originally posted by jason2777@Oct 24 2004, 04:53 PM
No it only happened the first time. That is what she thought may have happened since i am so thick. I wasn't sure it was possible thats why I asked
[post=261040]Quoted post[/post]​

The same exact thing happened to me as well. An ex (with a lot of experience with one former guy) was surprised when she started bleeding the first time we had sex. The one and only time it happened to us too.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had that happen to me when I was with a very well endowed man. I was surprised I bled because that never happened before or since.

sj3567

Just Browsing
Media
Well first of all, from what I have read, a hyman can and in some cases does grow back.

In my experiences with past and my current girlfriend, if we have vigorous sex, and I thrust deep, and just kind of grind it she bleeds. Don't jump to conclusions, she loves it, and says that the bleeding isn't painful at all. In fact it makes her come like crazy. She spoke to her gyno, and she let her know that nothing is wrong.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
That's funny, because I've never had any pain or bleeding, my first time or since. I wonder if that would change if I had sex with a very well-endowed guy?

sj3567

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by InsertHere@Oct 27 2004, 01:01 AM
That's funny, because I've never had any pain or bleeding, my first time or since. I wonder if that would change if I had sex with a very well-endowed guy?
[post=261316]Quoted post[/post]​

Would you like to try it :p

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently some men want to think they have popped the cherry each time. For them, there is the device in US patent number 5,927,278, entitled "Condom Simulating Virginity." This patent describes a condom featuring a pouch filled with red fluid, simulating blood, at the tip. Suitably vigorous thrusting will break the pouch, releasing the faux blood, giving the man the feeling that he has popped the cherry. The inventor writes in the patent abstract:

"A condom for simulating conditions arising during the first sexual intercourse of a virgin woman, wherein a red fluid is released to simulate bleeding. The condom has a flexible sheath having an open end and a closed end. A closed compartment containing a red colored fluid simulating blood is disposed at the closed end. The closed compartment is fabricated from a material weaker than that of the sheath. The closed end of the sheath is preferably formed at an acute angle to the longitudinal axis of the sheath, with the closed compartment disposed forwardly and partially to the side of the front end of the sheath. Optionally, the closed compartment also contains a sponge material tending to retain some of the fluid even after rupture of the closed compartment. Preferably, the sheath and closed compartment are dark or opaque, so as to conceal the red fluid. In a further option, indicia circumscribing the sheath between the closed and open ends is provided, to indicate a suitable location for cutting the sheath, thereby converting the condom to a female repository."

The stuff at the end about a "female repository" means that the condom can be converted into a dye pack that the woman can insert vaginally in advance, without the knowledge of the man, so that the man actually will believe he has made her bleed.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl and I never had any problems like this.

We are both 1st timers and have not been with any others.

The 1st time I expected there to be some blood but there wasn't any at all.