'Popping' a cock head into the cervix.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know there was a thread about this a number of years ago, I tried hunting for it again, but came up empty.

So, I am wondering if anyone has any experience or has any info on how to 'pop' the head of a cock into the cervix?

I'd really appreciate some (mature) info or shared experiences.
Much thanks.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yup - that's been posted here before - I came across it just now while searching (http://www.lpsg.org/72569-cervix-pumping.html) - that cervix has been prepared. She's not just sticking her finger in it cold. Like sweetass said, without manual (pumping) or chemical dilation it just isn't possible.

It's a rather extreme thing, IMO - a bit like sounding. If you want to experiment with it why not - just make sure everything is not just clean but sterilised, including your hands.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That video looks NAAASTY! I think it's the nails that get me cringing and shifting in my seat.

Maybe I am getting it confused with something else. I mean the threat was in 2006 so I can't remember that long ago.
It was along the lines of a wife riding her husband and once relaxed enough, he suddenly 'popped' the head of his cock into her ....What I thought may have been the cervix... clearly not. I remember reading him say that it was kind of firm like bone and put pressure on the head, but didn't hurt him.

I'm lost now... I need to trawl the internet for more journals me thinks.

Thanks for the comments! :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no, it didn't happen. without some serious modification of the body or a birth defect, resulting in a blazing risk of infection and infertility, cervix popping doesn't "just" happen. this lil bit of intorwebz wisdom is coming for a former dyke who has been buried forearm deep in a quite a few cunts.

you managed to ruin my coffee and inspire a new hatred of humanity all in one thread. congrats, Poizen-Ivy.

in closing. use the search function. please keep us updated on the cervix fucking. and i hope you or anyone you talk into participating are rendered sterile and can't continue stinking up the gene pool the way you stink up the forum.

ml
i vote for a ban on cervix penetration threads. maybe banning anyone starting new cervix penetration threads.
*returns to coffee*

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with MB and sweet ass -- actually penetrating the cervix is not possible in normal intercourse. A few women have taken me deep enough to 'dislodge' the cervix and allow my cock to push into the fornix, which is the deepest part of the vagina, somewhat behind the cervix itself. But, like any really deep penetration, this has to be done with a lot of care for it to be enjoyable. I think some big guys think they are penetrating the cervix, and have caused this myth.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you managed to ruin my coffee and inspire a new hatred of humanity all in one thread. congrats, Poizen-Ivy.

My work here is done :wink:

Glad you think it's all about you.

For the record; I didn't say I was interested in test driving the theory. It's for a research paper :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My work here is done :wink:

Glad you think it's all about you.

For the record; I didn't say I was interested in test driving the theory. It's for a research paper :rolleyes:

it's all about me. the sun shines out of my ass. i am the center of the fucking universe. didn't you get the memo?

for the record: gathering info for a research paper on big cock site only confirms your stupidity.

have a nice day. :smile:

ml
it took you almost three years to hit 91 posts. please, for the love of all things good, return to your former posting habits.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It was along the lines of a wife riding her husband and once relaxed enough, he suddenly 'popped' the head of his cock into her ....What I thought may have been the cervix... clearly not. I remember reading him say that it was kind of firm like bone and put pressure on the head, but didn't hurt him.

I'm lost now... I need to trawl the internet for more journals me thinks.

Thanks for the comments! :)

Ah p_ivy - I see now - I think sparky's talking about what you read about and it is the fornix - see this diagram: File:Female reproductive system lateral nolabel.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (the 11 in this diagram is pointing to the posterior fornix and the cock may well 'pop' into that and be very pleasurable for both parties).