Popping boners during a date

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else here ever had an awkward moment where they uncontrollably got hard during a date with someone they took out, man or woman, and what happened?

I went to pick up this really hot Latina for a date we had planned, showed up to her place and called her up to let her know I was outside. She came out the door and when I saw her I got instantly hard and it wouldn't go away, I kind of panicked so I adjusted myself as quick as possible before she got into my car but I'm pretty sure she noticed it because she was staring at it. I didn't mention it or say anything and acted as if it didn't happen. We went mini golfing and when she wanted me to show her out to "putt" properly, meaning I stand behind her and guide her through the motions. Naturally, I got another erection again but I'm pretty sure she did that on purpose because she was subtly staring at it. We ended up sitting down on one of the benches chatting, there was a group of people on the next course so we waited until they were done. The rest of the date went fine but I really wasn't all that worried since I've known this woman for almost 2 months now, she had a boyfriend at the time when I first met her.

This is like every dating story in a long string of dating stories that you've ever posted here. Considering that these women almost never go to bed with you, have you considered that your ability to tell what women are looking at might be seriously flawed?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember any serious date situation where I didn't pop a boner. Maybe not in high school (I was an early developer but didn't seriously date until my senior year in high school), but pretty much anytime a girl and I got past the early introductory phases, boners were pretty common with me -- if we were dancing, holding hands, rubbing knees, kissing, etc. I always thought it was natural, even in public (I'm a bit of an exhibitionist!)..

Reactions: sangheili90

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your testo levels are normal / above normal it's normal to get a boner if you're flirting with a hot girl.

I'll start getting blood flow down there when I'm talking to a girl that is very into me, but I don't achieve a full erection from that alone.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just about every time I'm getting to know a woman, asking her out for the first time, etc., I tend to get aroused, more so if she's showing interest in me as well! I've gotten rock hard with every first kiss (more than a peck on the lips) with every woman I've ever been with, and to this day french kissing is almost always a sure way to give me an erection.

In before-we-ever-had-sex scenarios, I would try not to be too obvious if I got hard, especially if we were in a public setting. If we were in private and making out, I felt absolutely no need to hide my state of arousal, but didn't flaunt it by pointing it out! Trust me, when slow dancing close with a woman, or in an embrace, she is certainly 'aware' of what is going on between your legs.;)

With women that I am already sexually involved with, I get hard all the time, and in private I don't hide anything at all.
Best of all, it leads to sex more often than not! :D

D

deleted1074483

Has anyone else here ever had an awkward moment where they uncontrollably got hard during a date with someone they took out, man or woman, and what happened?

I went to pick up this really hot Latina for a date we had planned, showed up to her place and called her up to let her know I was outside. She came out the door and when I saw her I got instantly hard and it wouldn't go away, I kind of panicked so I adjusted myself as quick as possible before she got into my car but I'm pretty sure she noticed it because she was staring at it. I didn't mention it or say anything and acted as if it didn't happen. We went mini golfing and when she wanted me to show her out to "putt" properly, meaning I stand behind her and guide her through the motions. Naturally, I got another erection again but I'm pretty sure she did that on purpose because she was subtly staring at it. We ended up sitting down on one of the benches chatting, there was a group of people on the next course so we waited until they were done. The rest of the date went fine but I really wasn't all that worried since I've known this woman for almost 2 months now, she had a boyfriend at the time when I first met her.

surely if you don't get a boner with a date then it means you just don't fancy her?? there has to be sexual chemistry? My own experience is sure I get a boner, sometimes even if I don't want to take it any further than just a first date, most usual time is either that last cuddle before you go your separate ways, you hug in close and it is obvious I have a hardon; I went on a date one time, where we stood on a bridge over the thames and leaned against the railings, as I was slightly taller I took up a position behind the guy and leaned in, and he clearly knew I had a hardon, he pushed his ass back against me, which I took to be a good sign and pushed harder against him. we have more than a second date.

so yes I think it is incredibly common:)

Reactions: 11235

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
surely if you don't get a boner with a date then it means you just don't fancy her?? there has to be sexual chemistry? My own experience is sure I get a boner, sometimes even if I don't want to take it any further than just a first date, most usual time is either that last cuddle before you go your separate ways, you hug in close and it is obvious I have a hardon; I went on a date one time, where we stood on a bridge over the thames and leaned against the railings, as I was slightly taller I took up a position behind the guy and leaned in, and he clearly knew I had a hardon, he pushed his ass back against me, which I took to be a good sign and pushed harder against him. we have more than a second date.

so yes I think it is incredibly common:)
I had a similar situation, but with a woman with whom I was already sexually active. We were out and wanted to get drinks at the bar. It was very crowded, so she got up front (better chance to get the bartenders attention with a pretty girl!) and I squeezed in tight behind her. It was so crowded that my being thisclose to her didn't seem out of the ordinary or overtly sexual. But since we were still fairly new sex partners, I got hard very quickly with my frontside tucked right up against her backside. She noticed, and started to 'dance' a little bit along to the music, effectively pushing her delightful ass up against my hardness. Once we finally got our drinks and left the bar area, I wasn't too concerned about displaying an obvious erection, as it was dark, crowded, and her butt thrusts had pushed my dick downward against my thigh. It was long ago, but I am quite sure that the evening ended with some great sex, as did the start of the next day.

D

deleted1124309

It happened once, when I was hooking up with my friend's friend on a nightclub. We kissed quite passionately, I got hard, then he pressed me against his body.End of the story...unfortunately

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a date, but when I was about 25 or 26 at my first naturist (nudist) gathering in Pennsylvania a woman stopped me on the way out of the dining hall to ask a question about the dance later that evening. She wasn't really attractive, but she kept glancing down at my crotch and even though I was not really into her I started to chub up. No belt to tuck it under since we were both nude. I'm not donkey dong but I hang pretty thick, I'm a shower and I guess it draws some attention.

At the time I had no idea women could be fuckin freaks so there was a lot going on in my mind and I was kind of panicking at the possibilities. I chatted with her for almost a minute but I could feel things were going north quicker and quicker so I excused myself and raced around to the back of the building where I knew there were bathrooms and a shower so I could get things under control before I started pole vaulting around the campground.

So yeah, women like it hot, too.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I went on a double date with a friend. Blind date too. When I saw her I was like WTF? They made her sound pathetic. Funny and interesting. After dinner we drop to the foothills for a vista point. We found one that was deserted. We sat and enjoyed the view and chatted. We were in the back seat. My friend and his girlfriend were sitting there about 2 feet apart. We had kissed and groped.

She leaned over and whispered something to her friend in the front seat. I moved my leg so she would have to sit on my lap when she sat back down. When she did she looked back at me and smiled. She wiggled her ass a few time. I started getting hard right away. My jeans were tight so I was uncomfortable real quick. I began to shift trying to move my cock where it didn't hurt. She had leaned forward again so I unbuttoned my pants and lowered the zipper a little. Since I was commando I knew something was about to happen. She sat back down and without a doubt in my mind felt my cock bump.

She wiggled her ass then sat up slightly. Her hand reached down and her fingers found my cock head and about 2 inches of shaft poking out the top of my pants. She squeezed my cock head then turned around to face me. She kissed me and sucked my tongue like and expert. She moved around then leaned forward again to talk to her friend. My friend says So how's it going so far man? I said I'm enjoying the view and the company. As I said that she slid her pants down over her ass. I wasn't the only one commando. As she whispered in her friends ear I slid her pants a little further then I slid mine down. I grabbed my cock and rubbed my cock head around looking for that pussy. She was soaked!

I slid right in and she tightened up at first then relaxed. She slowly sat back down taking most of my cock deep inside. She started to rock her hips back and forth. I could smell that wet pussy but since my friend had just lit a joint I wasn't worried about it. I took a few hits and the girls just talked and whispered away. It seemed like an hour that we slowly fucked feet away from our friends.

Finally I could feel my cock getting ready to explode. I slowly lifted her ass so I could pull out and had about all my cock out when she based it. She slid down my cock so fast then leaned back We kissed as I filled her pussy. I was half turned on and half scared but she was doing that rocking grinding thing with her hips/pussy she milked me dry! After I fell out of her she slowly slid down and took my poor cock in her mouth. She cleaned up our mess. She leaned forward to talk with her friend and I managed to get every thing put away and pull her pants up. As I did my fingers slid past her pussy lips and I got a my fingers slimmed. Some of my cum and her juices poured out and wet my fingers. I quickly managed to pull her pants up. She sat back down and looked at me. I showed her my fingers. She took my hand and slowly put my fingers in my mouth then kissed me. Our fuck juice tasted so good.

After a coupe of more make out sessions we left. When we dropped her off I actually felt EMPTY! I told y friend what had happened. He looked shocked! He said Dude...she's married! I was like WHAT! Why would she go on a blind date? He was laughing. I was freaked. Do I know him I said? He said Not likely. DUDE what if she gets pregnant?

I tracked her down a few days later. She was really surprised I found her. She didn't get pregnant and I lost the love of my life!

Reactions: lapdog2001