Popping noise during streches

domino7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been getting a popping noise at the base of my dick during downward stretches. Should I be worried or is this normal?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had this, but from what I have read, those noises are quite normal. Its like the equivalent of cracking your knuckles.

Help me out here Big Al.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ligament popping is a fairly common experience. As long as it's not accompanied by pain or numbness, you should be fine. Don't seek out these "lig pops" though.

domino7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Big Al. I have been trying to avoid them. Sometimes I can kind of feel it about to happen so I stop the stretch. Could it lead to problems?

bigcculture

Just Browsing
Media
Domino, typically ligament pops produce no negative effect upon your penis. In fact, on other prominent penis enlargement websites it's believed to accompany rapid gains. When I stretch my penis downward as you described I get the exact same thing. Perhaps you can do as I did and incorporate other kinds of strecthes to bypass this discomfort. :smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't heard of anyone experiencing problems with typical lig pops. I have heard of injuries from men that seek out lig pops.

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is anything like cracking your knuckles then it is merely trapped Nitrogen escaping...it makes the popping noise that you hear if you "crack" your knuckles