Popping noise with pork..secret to add girth

Trek8000

Just Browsing
Media
Ha its funny, I just had to post this..I have been experiencing this for more than 4 years now..Its goes like this..I'll pull my junk with my right hand as hard as I can sort of semi hard..then let my cock go flacid..then let set semi hard and repeat process..eventually I'll get a little popping noise...It seems to me like over the years this has added length..

to add girth I get in a position and sort of push blood into my cock..I dont know how to explain it but I can..when I get hard a watery substance will come out...doin this over a period of years has def added girth to my junk..its quite amazing...have any of you experienced any of these tricks of the trade or similar actions?? let me point out none of it hurts..

8 1/4 x5.5

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get the popping noise, but the white stuff is pre cum...and I think anyone who has ever jelqued or jelqued and hold has used your techniques...And for the record yes they work...I totally agree with you on that one...Keep on growing you got a ways to go.

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The popping noise is probably the suspensory ligaments - the same ligaments cut in "penis enlargement" surgery - and stretching them can add flacid length and possibly erect length to the penis. The popping sound can be part of a stretching process, but be careful.

Try searching for "lig pops" here, or at thundersplace.org (a PE website) for more information.

Good Luck,

FF

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I pop my logaments several times a day (it can be repeated after about a 2 hour wait) by pulling my cock slowly down and back as hard as I can. It takes about a 40 pound pull sometimes and goes off with a real loud crunching pop as the ligaments unstick. It keeps my cock long and loose.

Franky

ps I do the same to my balls!

HolyGrail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also get a popping noise... Sounds like I'm cracking my penis. Weird... but it's been doing for as long as I can remember getting hard ons...

ebonyboynyc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
u should post a video of this "position" u get in to to push bllod into your dick... i am interested in more girth.. and would be interested to know more

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what your talking about with the blood rushing into your cock. when I sit on something or even sit on a chair and lean forwards it's the same thing. My cock gets really full of blood, redder, and thicker. The head is more bigger and rounder. I guess doing this will make it fatter over time.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The popping noise is probably the suspensory ligaments - the same ligaments cut in "penis enlargement" surgery - and stretching them can add flacid length and possibly erect length to the penis. The popping sound can be part of a stretching process, but be careful.

Try searching for "lig pops" here, or at thundersplace.org (a PE website) for more information.

Good Luck,

FF

How is THunders going.

I could never figure out if a lig pop was good or bad. What is your opinion?

gypsyrider

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i read about the ligament severing surgical technique, it occured to me you could stretch that ligament like any other in your body. like touching your toes... so i pull, somewhat gently, down and in on it, or when it's hard just push down on the top right where your cock goes into your abdomen. i always handle the thing carefully, the whole squeezing/stretching/etc business seems unwise on account of you can damage the corpus cavernosa and make your hard-on plain ugly or really mess something up. but carefully stretching the suspensory ligament is a fine idea...almost as good as trimming your pubic hair. might only add half an inch or less, but you can do more positions cuz now your cock can point down when hard. i find it has enhanced the appearance and range of motion for my cock noticeably.