popping or Cracking the Tendon

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Barzillai Whackingsauce, Jun 21, 2007.

1. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

Popping or Cracking the Tendon happens sometimes when I stretch. Anyone know is this a bad thing. Does not hurt, but sometimes I can do it more than once.

B

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I had a pop only once soon after beginning stretching. Afterwards I had a fleck of blood in my urine a couple of days and then it cleared up with no problems. I've read that unless there is a popping sound stretching won't be successful because the tendon has to break before mending and becoming longer. I'ld like to learn from someone more qualified than I am their opinion of this. If true it's likely the reason I've had very little added length to my penis after being fairly regular with stretching for over 3.5 years.

3. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

No Blood on my end. But Popping for sure. Interesting. I'd like to hear more.

B

4. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

I aim to get a pop :D

5. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

very interesting.....you should consult the stretch master on the thread..how much can a cock be stretched topic.that guy is truly the stretch master.

6. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't want to rip your tendons it won't do you any good. You may be thinking of muscle tissue. When you get a good work out your muscles rip which is what leaves you sore and when they repair they get bigger and stronger. I have been told that if you hear or feel any popping during stretching you should immediately stop stretching because it probably means you are damaging the tissue. Unless you are talking about penis stretching then I'm not sure about that.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It's somewhat like comparing apples/oranges with comparing muscles/tendons. Since the penis has no muscles (nor bones, of course) exercising it similarly to working out a muscle has no enlarging effects. The ligament connecting the penis to the pubic bone technically is not tendon, since tendons connect muscle fibers to bones. The popping sound stretching causes is fibers breaking in the ligament and with mending hopefully they'll mend making the ligament longer, hence making the cock at least hang longer. (The big dick lovers dream!)

At least this is my take on the situation!

8. seahorses

seahorses Member

It's known as a 'lig pop' and is the result of internal movement of the ligament passing over something else. Similar to a joint cracking when flexed, like an ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow. If you broke your ligament you would be in a lot of trouble and pain.

Draft saved Draft deleted