popping or Cracking the Tendon

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a pop only once soon after beginning stretching. Afterwards I had a fleck of blood in my urine a couple of days and then it cleared up with no problems. I've read that unless there is a popping sound stretching won't be successful because the tendon has to break before mending and becoming longer. I'ld like to learn from someone more qualified than I am their opinion of this. If true it's likely the reason I've had very little added length to my penis after being fairly regular with stretching for over 3.5 years.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a pop only once soon after beginning stretching. Afterwards I had a fleck of blood in my urine a couple of days and then it cleared up with no problems. I've read that unless there is a popping sound stretching won't be successful because the tendon has to break before mending and becoming longer. I'ld like to learn from someone more qualified than I am their opinion of this. If true it's likely the reason I've had very little added length to my penis after being fairly regular with stretching for over 3.5 years.

You don't want to rip your tendons it won't do you any good. You may be thinking of muscle tissue. When you get a good work out your muscles rip which is what leaves you sore and when they repair they get bigger and stronger. I have been told that if you hear or feel any popping during stretching you should immediately stop stretching because it probably means you are damaging the tissue. Unless you are talking about penis stretching then I'm not sure about that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's somewhat like comparing apples/oranges with comparing muscles/tendons. Since the penis has no muscles (nor bones, of course) exercising it similarly to working out a muscle has no enlarging effects. The ligament connecting the penis to the pubic bone technically is not tendon, since tendons connect muscle fibers to bones. The popping sound stretching causes is fibers breaking in the ligament and with mending hopefully they'll mend making the ligament longer, hence making the cock at least hang longer. (The big dick lovers dream!)

At least this is my take on the situation!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's known as a 'lig pop' and is the result of internal movement of the ligament passing over something else. Similar to a joint cracking when flexed, like an ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow. If you broke your ligament you would be in a lot of trouble and pain.